While 29s lay dormant

Rubikz has spoken. I will shut up. Wtb Zuladin and his cute narratives.

*Flies into thread*

Hrm i was mentioned.

*in asian grandmaster sensei voice*

Like Yin and Yang Willy and nastay continue their eternal struggle

Apparently any post you don't give your personal seal of approval, constitutes as trolling.

I could be completely neutral, honest, and on topic in a thread (just like I was in this one) and you would get all pissy, claming me be to be trolling.

Keep grasping buddy....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjbXW0hSE0M[/media]

No, trolling is defined as:

both clear and masked language, images and/or links to websites containing such language which:
  • Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements
  • Commenting on an irrelevant part of a post, such as the key bindings of a player in a screenshot intended to show something else
  • Any discussion between a small group of members that could be handled with a private group or private message. This includes "@player" messages.
  • Are not immediately obvious to all, involved or not, that it is “banter”
  • Post in dead threads that no longer hold relevance and have no been posted in for a substantial period of time (i.e. thread "necroing")

Hint: your posts qualify.

But if I were to post a thread only containing a video in this very forum, it's moved to the tavern. Why does the same not apply to people choking up other people's threads?

if willy is trolling the wouldnt zula be trolling since the naratives are funny but have no direct relation to the topic? if every off topic post was trolling there wouldnt be any 29's left on this forum.

had some good games 2day thanks 29s

hrm it would appear i am trolling but its for entertainment and attempting to lighten the mood. All these 29s threads just make us look bad

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldum/Risingrage/advanced

This should help with building your hunter, I completely forgot about this guy but he's almost certainly BiS for all his gear (he's very tryhard and actually helped me gear up my warrior).

As for the 80-84 bracket, I cant tell you how many times I thought "heh I'm gonna buttfuck this noob, he only has 30k hp and I have 90k and I hit for 25k critz I cant lose!" only to have my ass HANDED to me by that player. I've been murdered by an 80 mage, an 81 enh shaman, a lvl 84 prot warrior and everything in between. What makes this bracket so ironically balanced is the fact that EVERYTHING rapes. Certain classes are certainly better than others, but I cant think of a single class that cant have fun in this bracket.

http://us.battle.net...ngrage/advanced

This should help with building your hunter, I completely forgot about this guy but he's almost certainly BiS for all his gear (he's very tryhard and actually helped me gear up my warrior).

As for the 80-84 bracket, I cant tell you how many times I thought "heh I'm gonna buttfuck this noob, he only has 30k hp and I have 90k and I hit for 25k critz I cant lose!" only to have my ass HANDED to me by that player. I've been murdered by an 80 mage, an 81 enh shaman, a lvl 84 prot warrior and everything in between. What makes this bracket so ironically balanced is the fact that EVERYTHING rapes. Certain classes are certainly better than others, but I cant think of a single class that cant have fun in this bracket.

maybe they were all franchi

http://us.battle.net...ngrage/advanced

I dunno about you, but saying that 'everything rapes' isn't an indicator of balance.

I dunno about you, but saying that 'everything rapes' isn't an indicator of balance.

Then what would be? Nothing raping? Everyone running around just dps'ing each other and never killing anything? Enlighten me please, I'd love to know what your idea of "fun" is. If you enjoy big numbers, a non serious environment, and no 29 drama? Then come play the bracket. Otherwise? Keep your uninformed opinions away from the discussion, as you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

Then what would be? Nothing raping? Everyone running around just dps'ing each other and never killing anything? Enlighten me please, I'd love to know what your idea of "fun" is. If you enjoy big numbers, a non serious environment, and no 29 drama? Then come play the bracket. Otherwise? Keep your uninformed opinions away from the discussion, as you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

As far as I can tell, this thread is intended to suggest that level 80-84 pvp is somehow more balanced than other brackets, and therefore possibly a worthwhile venture to anyone reading this who may be interested in twinking in it. So far, you and Nastay have demonstrated that you are willing to bring the '29 drama' to that bracket with you, which is probably going to be an automatic turn off for some players.

That garbage aside, this is only a discussion, and there's no need for you and Nastay to be so hostile. All I am saying is that your word choice does not reflect what other players might call 'good game balance' and is largely indicative that the 80-84 may in fact be no more balanced than other brackets that have been known to be bursty. For the sake of discussion, maybe you might want to use vocabulary that doesn't suggest gross imbalances?

How did you concoct that idea? This thread wasn't meant for you whatsoever. I would never fund you. This thread was meant for 29s I enjoy to have the option of trying out the 80-84 bracket with me. That's it. Kindly stop posting in my threads. They are NEVER, EVER meant for you.

How did you concoct that idea? This thread wasn't meant for you whatsoever. I would never fund you. This thread was meant for 29s I enjoy to have the option of trying out the 80-84 bracket with me. That's it. Kindly stop posting in my threads. They are NEVER, EVER meant for you.

Sorry, I must have missed the part where you're talking about funding people. I didn't know that I needed your funding or your permission to play in the 80-84 bracket. You can bet that if you post a thread on a public forum, I will post in it if I feel like it. Maybe you should use the PM function next time you want to include only your friends in an idea you've had?

Users who are viewing this thread