While 29s lay dormant

Lol what makes it sound like I'm not calm? Your ignorance of brackets that I do not play in does not push my buttons as much as your ignorance of 29s did. In 29s I had experience in 29s. I do not have that in 80-84. Panties does. You talk out your ass, not knowing anything about 80-84 exp off, and misinform and perhaps dissuade those who don't know.

@Rubikz, Horde or Alli?

ally, if i actually decide to do this

Lol what makes it sound like I'm not calm? Your ignorance of brackets that I do not play in does not push my buttons as much as your ignorance of 29s did. In 29s I had experience in 29s. I do not have that in 80-84. Panties does. You talk out your ass, not knowing anything about 80-84 exp off, and misinform and perhaps dissuade those who don't know.

You assume that I don't know anything about the 80-84 bracket, and I am the ignorant one? Like I said, I have leveled through it numerous times, and a few of the chars I took through it were BIS geared from level 80. I know first hand just how the stat decay works as you level and just how bursty it can be. Be prepared for a bracket that isn't even as balanced as level 70. But don't take my word for it. Continue to assume that I don't wtf I am talking about. Continue to troll me.

Too bad you couldn't have just left this conversation at 'GLHF.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd_W_x3nclY

I have leveled through it numerous times

leveled through

yep

wait holy shit I just found the undeniable argument for willy.

I leveled through 29s multiple times, and undeniably the most overpowered class was hunter. It wasn't even close. I know first hand. Continue to assume that I don't wtf I am talking about. Continue to troll me.

Not "i turned exp off while leveling through several times". Just leveled through.

Maybe he will invent another "mannerism" for credibility.

So let me get this straight. You are equating exp-on bgs to exp off?

No, I am telling you that the 80-84 bracket is about as balanced as the 60-64 bracket. But don't take my word for it.

yep

wait holy shit I just found the undeniable argument for willy.

I leveled through 29s multiple times, and undeniably the most overpowered class was hunter. It wasn't even close. I know first hand. Continue to assume that I don't wtf I am talking about. Continue to troll me.

Or, I spent enough time in the bracket to know exactly what's available and how it scales between 80-84. But like I said, don't take my word for it.

Not "i turned exp off while leveling through several times". Just leveled through.

Maybe he will invent another "mannerism" for credibility.

I think you're focusing on the wrong part of what I said. I could sit here and explain to you exactly what you stand to gain and lose by being 80 vs 84, but you would just ignore me and call me a troll. Don't take my word for it, GLHF.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF5dsQDVMD8[/media]

The Guy tries to have a simple discussion with you and you blow up on him. Good luck with your dead bracket.

Please willy do clear this up for me.

As you said on the wow forums in wall of text after wall of text after wall of text, unless you are playing at R1 level in full bis with people at R1 level in full bis against people at R1 lvl in full bis you cannot possibly know if something is balanced or not. Anyway why the sudden shift in position?

The Guy tries to have a simple discussion with you and you blow up on him. Good luck with your dead bracket.

He has no place in the discussion having never played exp-off 80-84s. He is making claims of which he has no knowledge to back them up. While leveling there are people with all types of gear- dungeon, full wrathful, full ICC pve, green, enchanted/not chanted. There is extremely remote correlation between exp-off and exp-on.

It doesn't matter if he has no place in the discussion. Who the fuck are you to say so? A mod? A monarch? A dictator? No you are someone else posting on a public forum. He has just as much a rite to be discussing this as anyone else. He's trying to get your insight into the bracket. Instead you accuse him of being ignorant and attack his credibility. You brought the discussion to a different level completely. What if had been somewhat interested in rolling a character in said bracket? Now you've completely turned off yet another person. Your attitude is poor. Just because you jump to another bracket doesn't mean the consequences of said attitude wont follow you. I feel bad for you. I hope you figure out this thing called life soon and grow up. At least for the sake of the 29 bracket.

Please willy do clear this up for me.

As you said on the wow forums in wall of text after wall of text after wall of text, unless you are playing at R1 level in full bis with people at R1 level in full bis against people at R1 lvl in full bis you cannot possibly know if something is balanced or not. Anyway why the sudden shift in position?

I heard you're just as clueless as you appear to be.

He has no place in the discussion having never played exp-off 80-84s. He is making claims of which he has no knowledge to back them up. While leveling there are people with all types of gear- dungeon, full wrathful, full ICC pve, green, enchanted/not chanted. There is extremely remote correlation between exp-off and exp-on.

You're right, because the XP off 80-84 kids have access to gear that none of the XP on kids have access to. Clearly, the gear choices are different. Clearly no one leveled from 80-84 in BGs wearing the absolute BiS they had left over from the previous expansion. Clearly, I never did BGs with other players like that. You've clearly got me figured out because you know me more than I do.

Why don't you just shut up and play the bracket. I'll save you a spot on the forums for the inevitable bracket QQ.

I like how in one post you say that you dont have any experience in the 80-84 bracket and then you say Willy has no place in the discussion because he has no experience in the xp off 80-84 bracket. Again please stop trolling him. Doesn't make the bracket look good.

He is not here to "gain insight". He is here to troll me. He didn't ask what people who know what the bracket is like think. He stated what he thought of the bracket despite having zero experience in it.

Rinse out the mouthwash before the next one, Skanky. Please?

I like how in one post you say that you dont have any experience in the 80-84 bracket and then you say Willy has no place in the discussion because he has no experience in the xp off 80-84 bracket. Again please stop trolling him. Doesn't make the bracket look good.

Doesn't make the bracket look good.

I'm sorry but I wasn't aware that someone gave a fuck

Users who are viewing this thread