Which tank(s) do the most [PvE] damage?

That's a nice addon there you're using for middle meters @Chey , what's it called, I'd like to try it out :)

Dps on my bear tank is around the same area as yours, my gear is tbc stacked on my druid though, but the dps set is all agi/crit centric and I end up with around the same numbers. I get a ton of dmg from moonfire normally.

Got me interested to see my guardian numbers. Normal tank set is leech gear but very little sockets, was only around 160dps but didn’t need to heal.

Made a quick video in mastery set, no audio no editing.

Your action bars give me anxiety, haha.

Also, wth Bear Form is that?! I didn’t know you could have anything other than the plain old vanilla models at this level.

Good stuff.
[doublepost=1614369900,1614357948][/doublepost]
Also, wth Bear Form is that?! I didn’t know you could have anything other than the plain old vanilla models at this level.

Anyone? @Chey @Dragynslayer ? I checked glyphs and there’s nothing to modify Bear Form other than color — why’d he look that way in the video?

Ungemmed 20 in lvling / epic legion quest gear. Prot pala has most dps. But druid tank has better dps single tar. Prot war second to pala in total damage. If thats what youre after. Cant say dk or monk. Druid takes allmost 60% more damage than pally and war tho.

That's a nice addon there you're using for middle meters @Chey , what's it called, I'd like to try it out :)

Dps on my bear tank is around the same area as yours, my gear is tbc stacked on my druid though, but the dps set is all agi/crit centric and I end up with around the same numbers. I get a ton of dmg from moonfire normally.
That’s Weak Auras https://wago.io/weakauras and my own custom group.

I can link you in game if you’re US or I can send you a text wall on here if you are EU.

PM me if you like, it’s not for everyone and can be confusing at first but once you play around with it a bit you will love it. Can basically set up anything!

@Zorch Haha action bars are just what Iam used to and yeh unfortunately all mage tower appearances are currently GFd.

Thx @Chey I will poke around and see what I come up with, will msg you though if I have any questions!

@Zorch I thought I would take a quick break from my current solo run, and link you some paladin ss. I snapped my dmg from a fast stocks run with my full tank set vs my partial dps set so you can get an idea. My tank set pulled 172 dps vs Hogger, my partial set pulled down 185 with his debuffs. Normally I clip over 200dps on easy bosses or better. The values I ss are for the trash at the end of the run :) Bear in mind this is definitely not the best that can be done either, this is just with Meatbawl's current gear that was leftover from my solo run on him.
WoWScrnShot_022621_195904.jpg WoWScrnShot_022621_201059.jpg

@Zorch "do you have any idea if Ironbark (from Resto) works/synergizes with Guardian’s Bramble talent like Barksin does?"
I don't know about stacking, but when you pop Ironbark, it forces you into caster stance, which will clears Ironfur. So you'd have to get back into Bear form and get Ironfur back up. Worse, if you're specced Resto, you're going to have less HP in bear form and even less dodge. In my gear, Gaurdian bear form has 3309 hp and same gear in Resto is 2695 hp. Additionally, you lose Thrash, Maul and the ability to use Moonfire in bear form. In summary, tanking in Resto spec is not viable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread