Whats the highest hp you have stacked?

Efficiency

Legend
Im interested in seeing how much hp has been stacked and how it varies from patch to patch and expansion to expansion, so just dig through some old or new screen shots or videos and link them to this forum. When posting make sure to include the amount of hp,class of the character, expansion and if possible the patch.

Last edited by a moderator:
4kHP-1-1.jpg

patch 4.3

I haven't ever stacked hp, but I remember seeing a vid on youtube of a druid at beginning of WotLK with heirlooms, shoulder ( +30 stamina +15 res ) enchant i believe and the +55 stam +12 agility leg armor, fully buffed and in bear at slightly over 7k hp. not sure if the vid is still up on youtube. this was still when there were nat pagel's boots with +12 stamina and 100hp head enchants.

I believe a Nethercleft, 100hp to head, boar's speed to boots, Naxx shoulders Tauren Druid that was best in slot had 2984hp in bearform unbuffed, 3004hp self-buffed. So if you factor in Kings, Mark of the Wild, 20stam Fortitude, Goldenmist Brew, 27hp elixir, Zandalar, Dragonslayer, Battle Standard, Halani Whiskey, and whatever else I'm forgetting, I think the number gets up into nearly 6k range.

I know Fleas had a screenshot of him at 5.2k or so and he was missing one or two things.

I believe a Nethercleft, 100hp to head, boar's speed to boots, Naxx shoulders Tauren Druid that was best in slot had 2984hp in bearform unbuffed, 3004hp self-buffed. So if you factor in Kings, Mark of the Wild, 20stam Fortitude, Goldenmist Brew, 27hp elixir, Zandalar, Dragonslayer, Battle Standard, Halani Whiskey, and whatever else I'm forgetting, I think the number gets up into nearly 6k range.

I know Fleas had a screenshot of him at 5.2k or so and he was missing one or two things.

i can pull up some SS's of blaker <Authorized Personnel > During cyclone days. by far the most hp a druid has had. 7.6k non battle standard.
Edit :- Brown

Users who are viewing this thread