What's the best race for rogue?

how is it any harder to fake cast a rogue over a shaman or warrior

Neither of y blue or rofl could match up to any of us vengeance twinks back in the glory days and I'd love to c u keep up no

its funny you even say that because i play with all of the older vengeance players. and they all think im amazing ^__^

Crilicilyn said:
cuz u guys are keeping this alive lol and there are people on vengeance who would make you newby twinks squirm lol. Neither of y blue or rofl could match up to any of us vengeance twinks back in the glory days and I'd love to c u keep up now. And I've gouged healer's that are way better ten either of you for tht matter and often. And no way warrior's do more dmg then rogues lmao!!!!

On a side note I prefer just crilly thanks =)

edit: Rogue's have 2 interrupts and shammie's have 1, its much harder to fake cast a rogue too, shammies aren't nearly as hard.

you're bad.

Crilicilyn said:
cuz u guys are keeping this alive lol and there are people on vengeance who would make you newby twinks squirm lol. Neither of y blue or rofl could match up to any of us vengeance twinks back in the glory days and I'd love to c u keep up now. And I've gouged healer's that are way better ten either of you for tht matter and often. And no way warrior's do more dmg then rogues lmao!!!!

On a side note I prefer just crilly thanks =)

edit: Rogue's have 2 interrupts and shammie's have 1, its much harder to fake cast a rogue too, shammies aren't nearly as hard.
vengance was never a #1 bg, there were some good players from it but it was never a top bg

any good twink is already in ruin so idk why i would want to do that

you've obviously never seen a good warrior in a 10v10 and you've obviously never done a 10v10

Roflowned said:
vengance was never a #1 bg, there were some good players from it but it was never a top bg

any good twink is already in ruin so idk why i would want to do that

you've obviously never seen a good warrior in a 10v10 and you've obviously never done a 10v10

i like you.

birds of a feather troll together lol. Copy one of ur twinks to PTR and duel me there. Broxigar not the other realm whatever its called.

either way copy so we can has a duel =)

I hope no one's getting worked up by this btw >.>

It would be cool if people started copying their twnks to the PTR in general so we can have like fight night and best in class slots running!

Choice of preference. BE's are worth nothing but a interupt.

Crilicilyn said:
either way copy so we can has a duel =)

I hope no one's getting worked up by this btw >.>

It would be cool if people started copying their twnks to the PTR in general so we can have like fight night and best in class slots running!

it's already like that every day in ruin.

If/when I do a FC for my rogue I'll probably go orc for the burst

Users who are viewing this thread