and you've obviously never fought a good guild with that setup and won

o and anything is viable but that doesn't mean its worth using

Roflowned said:
a hunter or warrior is so much better in the place of a rogue

and you've obviously never fought a good guild with that setup and won

o and anything is viable but that doesn't mean its worth using

^

warriors r so much better than rogues at wsg at 19

BE's starting stats are just to bad IMO.

Eliot said:
BE's starting stats are just to bad IMO.

it comes out to a difference of a few stat points versus racials that have much greater effect at this low level

choose your race based on racials

belfs have an extra interupt.

Belfs can arcane torrent to get energy back for an extra gouge/ss/whatever.

Belfs get 2% resist to all spells, most people will not be hit capped for belfs.

pretty awesome offensive rogue overall. Its not just about killing fc's, its about killing healers too.

there are no stat differences on the PTR atm... NE's and dwarves have = agi now. And @ roflowned if your comment was addressed to me, I have fought every single player on vengeance for over 3 years, I've gone toe to toe w/ drayner @ his peak too. And warrior's need CD's to beat a rogue too and even then I lose one in every 20 1v1s to them. Hunter's may have better dmg over all then rogues, but we have top end burst and the most interrupts. As soon as PTR goes live no1 will be rolling ravagers either.

Roflowned said:
ur forgetting cannibalize

i have 3 UD players, i don't consider cannibalize a PVP adding talent.

it only heals for about 50% health, bandages are far better/faster, and cooking/eating buff foods.

when i first rolled UD i listened to BAD advice, being that i was told their is no need to do FA and cooking......BAD ADVICE

i will be race swapping my UD warrior and both UD rogues i have.

my first 19 twink was a troll rogue, due to listening to BAD ADVICE, i rerolled UD. noob mistake on my part....infact i was a noob and had only been playing WOW 2 months. my troll was far superior than my UD.

UD look kooler thats about it, blizz has nerfed WOTF several times making the class even more worthless

jailbot said:
imo shammys/druids/hunters should just be banned from premades.. problem solved. rogues viable again.

problem is that Blizz added abilities that were not in 10-19 before:

shaman GW was 20+

druid TF was 30+

hunter pets netting, stealthing, tendon rip slow, and stuns were 30+

another thing i don't recollect is warlock's having the bubble in 19 bracket either. this also helps them kite rogues down

warriors got a killer glyphs in the 19 bracket 5 yards more on charge, and chance to stick you in place on a hamstring. warrior can charge a exposed rogue charge, HS, rend, run away and repeat

rogues without a crippling poison or a "icy weapon" enchant that works are gimped.

shanker said:
rogues without a crippling poison or a "icy weapon" enchant that works are gimped.

i love how rogues always qq when other classes get buffed, whereas priests never get any love and we just accept it.

blueisbetterthanyou said:
probably because you really dont need buffs and are one of the strongest 19 classes in wsg.

when was the last time you saw a priest coming twords you and you went "O SHIT, A PRIEST" and ran the other way?

Just wondering.

Grunge said:
when was the last time you saw a priest coming twords you and you went "O SHIT, A PRIEST" and ran the other way?

Just wondering.

uh cant remember last time iv ever said: o shit x class and ran the other way

but priests dont need any loving at 19

blueisbetterthanyou said:
uh cant remember last time iv ever said: o shit x class and ran the other way

but priests dont need any loving at 19

what's your class?

Grunge said:

Just wondering.

priests are going to kill rogues in 1v1 most of the time. as long as the priest is good at surviving the initial burst, keeps his dot up, not much the rogue can do when u fear and bandage. I don't run from priests when I see them coming, quite the opposite actually. problem is when they run from me, they are doing damage, dot, fear, wand wand wand, wand, run, dot, continue to run, refear, rinse and repeat

actually, just remembered druid forms count twords Trolls Beastslaying racial, sooooo.. yes.

Belfs imo are probably the best overall O rogue, but trolls are probably the best at straight up FC killing.

Shazzrah said:
I assume the orc racial does more dmg than the troll one?

I dont have math but im going to say no. Trolls is passive, all damage is increased by 5% against beasts, thats quite a bit. Orcs is ~40some ap, but it is avoidable.. and its only every 2 minutes.

I always knew trolls were the best :)

Grunge said:
I dont have math but im going to say no. Trolls is passive, all damage is increased by 5% against beasts, thats quite a bit. Orcs is ~40some ap, but it is avoidable.. and its only every 2 minutes.

I always knew trolls were the best :)

What kind of troll ? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread