What's the best race for rogue?

for premading or arena belf's extra silence is probably the best.

UD are kinda underrated, but WotF is also great in premades/arenas.

Orcs are good at blowing things up, but they cant lock out a persons abilities or escape as well.

Trolls just look sexy.

Goblins are coming out soon, the racials look pretty op for arena.

Yea i might just go with the orc i went on WoW.com and looked at the classes the orcs stats look a little better than others...

BEs are sexy for premades.

10v10 prearranged battle.

everyone's starter stats will be more or less the same come 3.3, so pick a class based on racials.

Also, looks can be kind of important too, you can't really grow to love a character you cant stand to look at.

Level a few characters and play them untwinked in the xp bg's to get a feel for them, then make a choice.

ORC's have the AP burst racial, 15% stun duration reduction

stun resistance is no more, blizz nerfed it 3 time in the past and on WOTLK pre-patch nerfed resistance out.

TROLL'shave 20% speed attack racial for 10 sec, 10% health regeneration bonus which works in combat also, 1% crit bonus with bows/throwing weapons, 15% reduction of all impairing effects.

UD have WOTF, 2% shadow spell resist, other than that no PVP racials

BE have 2% all school spell resist which includes holy. arcane torrent to silence and regain energy

been awhile since i looked at base stats, but from what i remember BE had highest AGI and shared equal dodge with trolls.

btw.....there was a announcement by blizz that all base stats were going to be equaled out with the exception of tauren and i think orcs would get like a little extra stam.

the BGs have changed a lot, with blizz giving 2 classes abilities that were before in the 20+ and 30+ bracket the number of druids and shammies is becoming insane in 19. with a NE or BE you have 2% nature resist base to build on, and having a cloak with +15 nature resist does wonders

ughh, now i REALLY want to try making my belf rogue again.

shanker said:
ORC's have the AP burst racial, 15% stun duration reduction

stun resistance is no more, blizz nerfed it 3 time in the past and on WOTLK pre-patch nerfed resistance out.

TROLL'shave 20% speed attack racial for 10 sec, 10% health regeneration bonus which works in combat also, 1% crit bonus with bows/throwing weapons, 15% reduction of all impairing effects.

UD have WOTF, 2% shadow spell resist, other than that no PVP racials

BE have 2% all school spell resist which includes holy. arcane torrent to silence and regain energy

been awhile since i looked at base stats, but from what i remember BE had highest AGI and shared equal dodge with trolls.

btw.....there was a announcement by blizz that all base stats were going to be equaled out with the exception of tauren and i think orcs would get like a little extra stam.

the BGs have changed a lot, with blizz giving 2 classes abilities that were before in the 20+ and 30+ bracket the number of druids and shammies is becoming insane in 19. with a NE or BE you have 2% nature resist base to build on, and having a cloak with +15 nature resist does wonders
ur forgetting cannibalize

and rogues shouldnt be considered for premades anymore cuz they arent worth a spot

Roflowned said:
ur forgetting cannibalize

and rogues shouldnt be considered for premades anymore cuz they arent worth a spot

Lol. Rogues (2 ofc) + Offensive Dispell geared Priest + a Warrior/hunter? Fucking amazing on O.

imo shammys/druids/hunters should just be banned from premades.. problem solved. rogues viable again.

Anything is viable in a 10v10 premade if you know your class, how to play and know your spot in the group you are with.

We use rogues, more than viable on offensive (atleast when its good rogues :) )

Grunge said:
Trolls just look sexy.

What in the world did you just say?

Give me one good argument why 12" bones sticking out of your cheeks look good.

Have you ever seen a troll wearing Red Defias Mask? I've seen Røskmeg with it and I tell you boy, I'm not giving him as much [Bog Sausage]

after he got that head.

Boglund said:

Have you ever seen a troll wearing Red Defias Mask? I've seen Røskmeg with it and I tell you boy, I'm not giving him as much [Bog Sausage]

after he got that head.

Cheekbones FTW.

I avg. less then 1000 dmg from the best hutners on my battlegroup and get more kills/fewer deaths and I have better interrupts.... You obviously have never seen a good rogue and I'm decent/lucky at best lol. Also since their degrading all our stats from what I've seen on the PTR BE do have the best racial against casters and other rogues (trinket sap and aoe removes stealth.) Orcs are excellent dmg wise and personally I like WoTF more then the other racials , but there are a higher percentage of locks/priests on vengeance.

Boglund said:

after he got that head.

big bones are scaryyyyy, i like short bones.

Users who are viewing this thread