US What would you tell your tinking self 4 years ago?

bigmoran

Legend
What have you learned as both a player and a person that you would tell yourself 4+ years ago?

I would have told myself not to level my twinks and be more careful with my account info.

I got in a lot of trouble in high school, i should have gotten in more, while the consequences were still irrelevant.

Grab gfd boes for cheap, Tabard of the Scarlett Crusade, and maybe try some transmog exploits before they got patched. Also get gear before it went GFd.

Also about 2 years ago I would convince myself not to lvl my 60 ret pal with Sulfuras

that it will be truly the darkest timeline and that i should stay out the
bracket to save the good perspective I had of it

that people that couldnt make your b-team are being considered "good" now

that the game will become really casual nearly all classes losing most of the
fun utility like buffs and dispell spam etc and mana will not have to be managed
anymore and bracket will only be about spam healing and spamming damage

that EU servers will die and nearly no one will play EU anymore and that
this leads to US becoming better than EU

that no one will respect anything that those that played or contributed for the
bracket longer, have done

Get Exalted with Arathi Basin on my 19

What have you learned as both a player and a person that you would tell yourself 4+ years ago?
Never to sell gf'd gear to people I don't know who turn out to be 2 faced mf's.

Now with Legion comming and rendering gear useless that I should have accepted the bids above 500 euro for gf'd tinks that I do not even play.

That TI, now XPOff, can never be cured of the cancerous community and that I should give up hope immediately.

Assuming that TI, now XPOff, would be an actual tinkering information site instead of some mud throwing chat site.

Users who are viewing this thread