What were the best players in pvp, you have ever seen?

I don't play much anymore but I'll name 10 that deserve a mention

1. Support struck me as a great mage in the few games Ive played recently. He times his CCs and blazing speed in coordination with enemy cooldowns. Good player who knows his health pool and class.

2. No one times the dash across mid better than Ploy. Great awareness of the field and of her team . Very coordinated player

3. Izac master of the CC is where he needs to be when hes needed there. All round a decent priest. Also a lovely chap

4. Ursin crew. Particularly Phones. This guy's defensive and offensive switching is spot on, he always knows when his denounce spam is more affective than healing. Also good positioning.

5. Zara, Effies, ash, brovolonsky

6. There was a survival hunter named Efckiller with funny lettering who was surprisingly great with chain interrupts

7. Ghoul packs a punch as an offensive denouncer and healer.

8. Albino(rake) and lankydruid

9. Licholas back in the day. Not a single efc lived

10. Hu always on the ball

11. Most importantly all those players unmentioned. Too many to list and remember

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't play much anymore but I'll name 10 that deserve a mention

1. Support struck me as a great mage in the few games Ive played recently. He times his CCs and blazing speed in coordination with enemy cooldowns. Good player who knows his health pool and class.

2. No one times the dash across mid better than Ploy. Great awareness of the field and of her team . Very coordinated player

3. Izac master of the CC is where he needs to be when hes needed there. All round a decent priest. Also a lovely chap

4. Ursin crew. Particularly Phonebook. This guy's defensive and offensive switching is spot on, he always knows when his denounce spam is more affective than healing. Also good positioning.

5. Zara, Effies, ash, brovolonsky

6. There was a survival hunter named Efckiller with funny lettering who was surprisingly great with chain interrupts

7. Ghoul packs a punch as an offensive denouncer and healer.

8. Albino(rake) and lankydruid

9. Licholas back in the day. Not a single efc lived

10. Hu always on the ball

11. Most importantly all those players unmentioned. Too many to list and remember

Sure you meant Phonebook @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft and not Phones @ Ursin - Community - World of Warcraft ?

Mirinelle (sp) nelf fury warrior was pretty awesome, in a bracket where warriors were a joke.
Kale was good despite all the hate, he protected his k/d ratio, or his w/l ratio too much to really be considered reliable though.
As for horde players ummm. Felix was a decent hunter.
Yde, and Broken were good hpals.
Ambassador (sp?) belf rogue, Dem shovels were scary yo.
More recently, Phron, Bison, Riptides. Im sure there are more i just dont really commit many to memory. Im sure if i read the name i would be reminded.

There are far more players i know of, and heard great things about, but never played against. Earl, Medan, Shift etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
zehj, worst, tricky, dancing, (a mage and priest, both female night elfs, forgot their names. used to be friends. Spinebreaker) to name a few, there's some more but i forget. There's also a Mage/Priest from Aggramar who where really good but arrogant as F***. Can't remember names...

Lennydroody is the best feral druid f2p best the killerawwww you lenny the best jajajaj haha

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Brovonlonsky-AeriePeak (rogue)
by far one if the best, as dumb as it sounds cause rogues are pretty op right now. he can drop anyone probably faster than you can count to 5 after ambush.

Users who are viewing this thread