What really grinds my gears?

Getting into a bg and horde has 6 rogues and I'm only healer
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-033.gif

Sorry I still haven't worked out how to properly post Pics, but here is my "had a bad day!

View attachment 3723

Looks like a few jajas there. Whenever I PUG Ally with jajas (esp hunters), we lose because they are awful and don't play objectively. (I got into an argument with one recently and they told me to get lost because they were top damage. They were also top in deaths well over 20 by the end of the BG.)

Plus, they had no healers and you had four. Please tell me you actually won 3-0.

Looks like a few jajas there. Whenever I PUG Ally with jajas (esp hunters), we lose because they are awful and don't play objectively. (I got into an argument with one recently and they told me to get lost because they were top damage. They were also top in deaths well over 20 by the end of the BG.)

Plus, they had no healers and you had four. Please tell me you actually won 3-0.

Lol quite the opposite, they farmed us into the ground, some where positioned behind the gy and some at the front, plus a 24 rogue out in mid, healers would rez and be melted!!!
But I've had bgs where ally were stacked with hunters and we've won.

Lol quite the opposite, they farmed us into the ground, some where positioned behind the gy and some at the front, plus a 24 rogue out in mid, healers would rez and be melted!!!
But I've had bgs where ally were stacked with hunters and we've won.

/hugs

I'm sure people smarter than me (or is it I?) have tried to solve this, but the GY should be an HK-free zone for a few seconds after spirit res. Or people should have the decency to realize when containment turns into farming and just 3 cap ASAP. I guess that's a big ask for all the 12 year olds rolling FoTM.

Came across a Holy Crit premade a few times (was actually a lot of fun), but the 24 hunter kept finding me in stealth from across the field. I couldn't get away from him.
ninja-boy-thumbs-down-smiley-emoticon.gif

Came across a Holy Crit premade a few times (was actually a lot of fun), but the 24 hunter kept finding me in stealth from across the field. I couldn't get away from him.
ninja-boy-thumbs-down-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think I was in that one. Was playing my horde shaman Pizza. With the help of Holy Crit, we had 8 24s. Allys had maybe 1. They went straight for the gy and began to farm. Pretty lame game in my opinion since I enjoy farming as much as kicking puppies. One of them whispered me to let me know they were laughing at me in vent because of my gear. I'm not hit capped. This of course made me cry for hours lol.

I find it pretty retarded for a guild to enjoy so much, farming 20s as they spawn for the entire game. I ran the flag twice to end it. To each their own I guess. But I don't find any kind of challenge in that.

What was funny, I was playing my ally pally yesterday. My team went straight to the gy to farm. So I went to get the flag. 5 of the horde quit and rezzed in the FR as I grabbed the flag. Was a good fight.

I find it funny p2p 20 with restrictions, takes them what 2 hours to get geared vs a real f2p. I don't consider p2p with restrictions a challenge , with use of gold and auction house and mailbox. Biggest joke in the bracket.

To bisons comments noob bracket is a nice way of saying it . I always find it funny people puffing their chest in this bracket regardless if f2ps in Premade /f2p rogue , f2p hunter/ 20-24 p2p anything. All brackets r unbalanced.

when people realized blizzard doesn't care about anything under 90 the healing can begin for 99% of the people. Play this bracket for fun or GTFO.

The first test is, if what I just said offends you/ people . You take this game way too serious. The jokes on you.

#HappyValentines<3

You seen agitated for some reason, relax dude, It's just a game, dont let evil p2ps with f2p serestrictions get to you, that's what they want....

I'm not saying all alliance, but most of the time when I get into a bg, why can't alliance ever stay in a group?
images

Users who are viewing this thread