EU+US What happens to Enchants when you revert to F2P

Nothing , nothing at all

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Nothing would happen, however you can't apply any extra enchants you had in your bag when your sub ends.

And I wouldn't recommend removing any of your "specially" enchanted gear, just in case you can't equip it again. Most of it is probably fine, but my shoulder enchant displays red...

I have a odd feeling it wont let me queue with them on anyone experience this?
Moot point in ~7 weeks or so as ALL Enchants are disabled the moment you enter BG's come Patch 7.0, which should land around end of July, based on all previous xpacs.

They will be gone starting with the prepatch that will come early July, i think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moot point in ~7 weeks or so as ALL Enchants are disabled the moment you enter BG's come Patch 7.0, which should land around end of July, based on all previous xpacs.
Enchants will still work in world pvp........so there's a t least some point in having them. Just took part in a little 20s only wpvp event today actually :) Hope for more during Legion.

I have a odd feeling it wont let me queue with them on anyone experience this?
Just pointing out that the OP asked if they'd still work if he were to QUE, as in he's asking if having them Enchanted would lock him from BG's, to which I replied correctly.

Enchants will still work in world pvp........so there's a t least some point in having them. Just took part in a little 20s only wpvp event today actually :) Hope for more during Legion.

Just pointing out that the OP asked if they'd still work if he were to QUE, as in he's asking if having them Enchanted would lock him from BG's, to which I replied correctly.
My bad. Just got done doing a full clear in hfc and getting a little drunk with my guildies. Maybe I should stay off of any forum XD. @ the OP get everything chanted before your sub runs out and get that OS spirit gear before the prepatch drops cause spirit will be converted to versatility.

@ the OP get everything chanted before your sub runs out and get that OS spirit gear before the prepatch drops cause spirit will be converted to versatility.
This I'm seriously looking forward to. Also I believe BA is becoming Versa so it's highly possible that we'll see some low Level Twinks hitting very, VERY close to 100% Versa!!

it not lock. u gunna quene it gunna work. i no wat i'm sayin?

And I wouldn't recommend removing any of your "specially" enchanted gear, just in case you can't equip it again. Most of it is probably fine, but my shoulder enchant displays red...
What shoulder enchant did you use? If I recall the "secret inscription" enchants need an inscription skill of 600 to be active

Users who are viewing this thread