What do you think has hurt the 19 bracket the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
blizzard!

1- Blizz being smart

2- Hunters with no gear that still one shot you

3- Whats up with the full BoA set?

4- Super villains... lol made me laugh

5- Way too expensive wow paid service

For the best aspect of the bracket:

1- Killing Xenaria

2- Killing Xenaria

3- Challenging bgs, with not so many hunters and balanced teams

1. players who lie and say Hunters with no gear that still one shot you

there is no hunter geared or ungeared one shotting anyone in 19 bracket, especially not nakedplumber

I think us hunters epecially do a ton of burst but if they got rid of it then healers would dominate because you couldnt get them down without the burst damage.

I think us hunters epecially do a ton of burst but if they got rid of it then healers would dominate because you couldnt get them down without the burst damage.

Other classes can provide burst. Hunters are just exceptionally powerful all around. Most people focus on their damage, but in reality, its their movement, snares, interrupt/ disorientate, and general utility that make them such a force in low level pvp.

Warriors actually can put out a good amount of damage, its just that they're extremely kiteable and thusly cant actually do most of that damage.

Rogues have many of the same tools that a hunter does in theory, but they are very squishy compared to a hunter with disengage, snares, and being range based.

So yeah, its not just the burst, its all of it.

I vote the imbalance of "True twinks." It's a sad day when I have a macro explaining that people need to research, gear, and then come back at a later date.

removing skirmish T.T

I also can't help but think that the twink populations would be much larger if the battlegroups had been removed earlier

If this implies in any way possible that hunters don't need a substantial nerf, then try another class and square off with a hunter, I insist.

And about healers dominating? We'll manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread