What did you loot today?=)

also, just droped in a legion dung, I suppose its just as rare as a soc+tert, but I didn't know double terts was possible. anyone else get something like this?View attachment 23372
Those gloves already come with leech so while it looks like a double proc it’s just a single proc

Finally...

Attachments

• grenade.jpg
    grenade.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 271
It took me 848 WoD bosses to defeat to get the full WF gear (except the ooze trinket) on my lvl 10 monk.

Last missing piece which took the longest was belt.

Crazy how unlucky this monk is... 0 sockets, 0 speed, 0 leech, just avoidance or indestructible garbage and so much mastery (95%) which is kinda useless when speaking dps.

1693401920047.png

Here he is (click on image for armory).

1693403261312.png

Last edited:
It took me 848 WoD bosses to defeat to get the full WF gear (except the ooze trinket) on my lvl 10 monk.

Last missing piece which took the longest was belt.

Crazy how unlucky this monk is... 0 sockets, 0 speed, 0 leech, just avoidance or indestructible garbage and so much mastery (95%) which is kinda useless when speaking dps.

View attachment 23442

Here he is (click on image for armory).

View attachment 23443
Was it this monk that I saw near Necrotic Wake during the 155 gear week?

So, what's the current state of 155 imba gear - unobtainable and slowly fixed? I missed that fiest since it requires some gametime to implement, as i understood.
Everything fixed - even restored items in mail.
You didn't need game time to get those items.

Everything fixed - even restored items in mail.
You didn't need game time to get those items.
Wow, you mean that blz is mailing back your fancy i87 items if you were reckless enough to duspose them after ehmm 155 upgrade? And you can access mailbox (partially) to recover? If so.. Thats generous move, no kidding - there was always a chance of severe penalty

Wow, you mean that blz is mailing back your fancy i87 items if you were reckless enough to duspose them after ehmm 155 upgrade? And you can access mailbox (partially) to recover? If so.. Thats generous move, no kidding - there was always a chance of severe penalty
No, I mean that 155 ilvl items were made available at level 50 like they should be, if they were on your character they are now red, if they were in your bags they get level 50 requirement. Some people tried to get around this system by using restored items feature when you get sent gear by mail - they tried to get ilvl 155 items by mail and it worked for the first couple days but later was also fixed.

it’s not a drop, it’s a quest reward, and all quest rewards can upgrade to epic now.
I didnt even notice that. LoL. Thanks ;D

I didnt even notice that. LoL. Thanks ;D

However, these items here are epic drops from classic dungeons:
4.3. Classic Dungeons Epic Drops

There is a small group of items in some classic dungeons, that are epic quality by default and scale to ilvl 87, just like the WOD boss drops (currently BiS). Those classic drops are very limited but relatively easy to farm, so if your class can use any of them, they are a great starting point and in some cases can even be considered BiS over WOD boss drops.

Runeblade of Baron Rivendare
Dragon's Call
Sul'thraze the Lasher
Ironfoe
Treant's Bane
Blade of Eternal Darkness
Book of the Dead
Circle of Flame
Embrace of the Wind Serpent
Savage Gladiator Chain
Mark of the Dragon Lord

Edit: Well, technically, Sul'thraze the Lasher isn't a drop per se, it's an item created by joining 2 separate drops from Zul'Farrak.

However, these items here are epic drops from classic dungeons:

Edit: Well, technically, Sul'thraze the Lasher isn't a drop per se, it's an item created by joining 2 separate drops from Zul'Farrak.
Stratholme is next - Just realized after 25 runs that Ooze cannot drop for warrior in PF.... FML.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread