What did you loot today?=)

What to do with all these?

Untitled.png

Nice I got lucky with the boots just 10 minutes ago. Its a new toon so only his second ilvl87. Didn't get lucky with the Hauberk unfortunately. Back to farming Wod Dungeons I guess
Technically I was a bit unlucky, hah. I think I’ve done around 200 rerolls to get both epics.

Got some nice boots and a chest today. And so it begins!
View attachment 23576View attachment 23578

this is some pure dedication.

i see your posts from april 2023 and im truly amazed.

i tried to get the epic chest on my druid and,got it after 20+- attempts, i almost gave up and thought its lost.
it took me 3 days of doing only this.
i cant imagine the pain youve been through in order to get the 2nd proc as well.

really GG man, impressive !

Last edited:
this is some pure dedication.

i see your posts from april 2023 and im truly amazed.

i tried to get the epic chest on my druid and,got it after 20+- attempts, i almost gave up and thought its lost.
it took me 3 days of doing only this.
i cant imagine the pain youve been through in order to get the 2nd proc as well.

really GG man, impressive !
Thanks! I think only the players on this forum will truly understand how much effort that took. When someone posts their Aucheni chest or Tarren Mill belt, you have to realize that I've deleted a dozen hunters with the epic belt, and a dozen hunters with the epic chest. (I never did the boot quest without one of the other two items first). This quest for two BiS items became an obsession lol

Thanks! I think only the players on this forum will truly understand how much effort that took. When someone posts their Aucheni chest or Tarren Mill belt, you have to realize that I've deleted a dozen hunters with the epic belt, and a dozen hunters with the epic chest. (I never did the boot quest without one of the other two items first). This quest for two BiS items became an obsession lol
I was considering doing this with a priest but I decided to try see if I could get the Ironweave from old Scholo summon boss first, if it wasnt possible I wasnt going to make a 20 priest and reroll god knows how many times

Users who are viewing this thread