weather-beaten

nerfed.jpg

Could be a bug - saw that in WSG

Haha, Ouch, I was all happy to run with 1,3k hp unbuffed, well guess BoAs are gonna be the shit now

Just realized it when I inspected a mage with it and saw 3stam WTF xD

SSB64 you bastard, you beat me to it;

2rzsbqo.jpg

WBFH is nerfed according to level now. Sorry everyone who caught it - Grats to those that enjoy keeping their Lucky Fishing hat!

And just to recap:

Everybody who thought this wouldnt get nerfed is actually retarded. I still go by everything I said earlier in this thread.

Well I'm still really happy with my WBFH Since I didn't had any hat so that's still better but I guess I'll have to wait til Cata for BoA :D

Callhots said:
Well it's a bit sad, i think the bracket could use this ekstra health :(

Don't know if I'm happy or sad - At least the 6 fishing hat I have on my twinks aren't a waste of time.. but the 2 I cought (WBFH) are now useless. I don't get how they can make it worse than Engineers goggles - 3x as worse, that strikes me as odd though :p

Time to go change my guide back to fishing hat :p. I'm happy though I had no luck with the weather-beaten fishing hat.

Upside: no more ridiculously bloated health pools (although I'm out of the loop on how bursty the bracket is now, so maybe this isn't an upside)

Downside: back to super duper timesink sundays

My hp hasnt dropped on my paladin after it got nerfed

lindenkron said:
At least the 6 fishing hat I have on my twinks aren't a waste of time..

true... when I would log on any of my twinks with LFH in the past couple weeks it was so sad that LFH isn't BiS. At least that's back lol

gmtalk.jpg

Well last week I had a talk with a GM (Ticket got escalated twice, so I assume I talked to somebody pretty high up there..)

He said he'd report it as a bug for me - so BOOM - suck it.

Users who are viewing this thread