EU+US we out here

Like I said, take out the 3 OP specs and schedule some wargames, no pots or gimmicks. Best 3/5 can come back and wave their tiny pee-pees.

That is, if some of you obese whigger kids can play non-OP and w/o a crutch. Otherwise STFU.

damn all this drama, im famous for the ss give me 999k on bh horde, ty cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx69x69x6x9x9x9x9x9xx99x9x9x6x6x6x66xx6x66x6xxx99x9x9x9x9x9x9x9x6x6x6x6xx9

Lemme check with my guild mates. No survival or rets, right? Weekdays I got homework and chores after school, band practice on Saturday morning and church Sunday. I'll ask my parents if I can get some free time during the weekend. Bedtime is 8pm on weekdays and 10pm on weekends. Miles#12223.

Whoa. I don't mean this to be dickish but I think I might have underwear older than you...

upload_2016-10-21_15-18-22.png

lol - put your axe away then and take out a bow or gun and be a real Hunter :p

well hunters use both, depending on the range of the target (back a few expansions :p )
Yeah, and back then we also used real bullets and fed our pets real food ;)
Man I used to pride myself on keeping my pets happy. That smiley green face would tell me my pet was happy.........
Ahhh, those were the days. Hunters of today are like kids of today, they got it way too easy! :p

Yeah, and back then we also used real bullets and fed our pets real food ;)
Man I used to pride myself on keeping my pets happy. That smiley green face would tell me my pet was happy.........
Ahhh, those were the days. Hunters of today are like kids of today, they got it way too easy! :p
actuallly the bullets arent real they were pixels and so was the food sooooo

Reactions: Wil

Users who are viewing this thread