EU+US we out here

Wil

Grandfathered
yo we gg twinks out here mu fuh we b rollin nerds in deeze bgs nah meen cuh. deeze stuck @ virgin nerds be rollin full fotm x but we still out here merkin fools YEET. yo we slingin rock in org all dey boi. deez stuck in virginity kids b rolln full cleave fotm comps but cant get outta 1800 yuh. ey gg twinks out here. f uck with the best f uck with the rest.

stuck at gy bad.jpg

gaspedal r1 bois we out here flippin these xp ons and these stuck at virins
we out heeere

So you are 4-2???? And that's worth a screenie? I've done much better vs that same premade solo q ( u even got 2 priests in ur premade cmon).

GG Twinks makes me wanna puke :eek:

I'm speechless...... I'm without speech at this time after being in one of those EotS's this morning. Firstly, I'm totally in awe of you @Cdawg23....... damn dude, 29 Brew Monk in Warlords, now you roll with a 29 Surv Hunter....... I don't even know what to think about that.......
And GG Twinks premades in randoms, man I'm in awe........ 2 x 29 Surv Hunters up front with a 29 Boomie DoT'ing anything that moves backed by 2 x 29 Disc Priests........ that $hit doesn't belong in randoms. That's just plain pukeworthy! :eek:

Do you guys squirt all over your screens when you top the dps? Sort by damage, oh look, I'm on top.... squirt squirt...... oh, sort by kills, oh look, now I'm on top.... squirt squirt........
I wasn't in the bg you took the screenshot of, but the one I was in ended the same sad, moronic way.

You'll say, oh, he's just butt-hurt and aggro!!

I just don't even know what to say or think. I'm just going to grab myself a bucket and blow some chunks after what I witnessed.:confused:

I'm speechless...... I'm without speech at this time after being in one of those EotS's this morning. Firstly, I'm totally in awe of you @Cdawg23....... damn dude, 29 Brew Monk in Warlords, now you roll with a 29 Surv Hunter....... I don't even know what to think about that.......
And GG Twinks premades in randoms, man I'm in awe........ 2 x 29 Surv Hunters up front with a 29 Boomie DoT'ing anything that moves backed by 2 x 29 Disc Priests........ that $hit doesn't belong in randoms. That's just plain pukeworthy! :eek:

Do you guys squirt all over your screens when you top the dps? Sort by damage, oh look, I'm on top.... squirt squirt...... oh, sort by kills, oh look, now I'm on top.... squirt squirt........
I wasn't in the bg you took the screenshot of, but the one I was in ended the same sad, moronic way.

I just don't even know what to say or think. I'm just going to grab myself a bucket and blow some chunks after what I witnessed.:confused:
:LUL: u mad fam finnesed101

compared to stuck at gys premades. thats cute

is just one game fam

Edit: Stuck at GY still receiving the hate! This was just a 4 man premade -- Miles was playing lock and I was healing..../shrug

Last edited:

/flex on foolz in full effect boys!

nothing new tbh, they que full grp everyday and they lose to 'levelers' or against 1 twink on horde. They do /AFK aswell whenever they're about to lose, folks like (Niz), Paige and Miles(R1 Keyboard Turner) feels like im playing in Vanilla when i see this priest lool. I'd say 60% of them are Clickers/Keyboard turners, judging by they way they move and their SS/videos. Im saying facts over here and no one can argue about it. Anyway ggs @Wil

No idea what op is saying, but I have to say this guild is very friendly. Enjoy being in it atm. Usually enough people on for some rbg premades

lol - u know what Gucci, I like ya. I have to hand it to you, you're consistent :p

But.......

If I catch ya doing arena as Surv, I'll be switching to Surv and doing some /flex'ing of my own ;)
Come talk with me and my savages in my curse channel sometime. I'm as chill as a cucumber and down to earth.

Users who are viewing this thread