EU+US we out here

Water <3

Good times, horde are a bunch of crybabies

How ironic?? I never heard of you before you started bragging about playing a 29 brewmaster in 2s in wod. Yo that takes some fkin skill breh. You got top tier damage and the most ridiculous spell ever seen in this bracket.. Guard
And I have never heard anyone that's good in the bracket ever say anything about you, so just because you got dickriders on xpoff doesn't make you some star. You may be good at the game to a certain extent, but don't ever call this bracket "yours" again. I don't want to brag myself but I do remember coming into the bracket during the last few months of wod after being absent the entire xpac and shitting on GG twinks whenever I wanted. The only times you won a bg vs me is when almost my entire team was bads and I was solo.
My premades>ur premades

Recluse played rogue probably longer than anyone during his time, and he played it well. He is a top tier player he doesn't need anyones approval on this site. He showed it out there where it matters, instead of sucking dick and promoting dickriding like you stay doing guccifag
Oh crap! Got me good! Not like I ever heard that before. How will I ever recover from this mega roast?! LOL! YEET!

nfJoJXV.gif

everything drake says in his verse its like hes taking words out of my mouth and when he talks about other rappers its like me talking about other players

Users who are viewing this thread