We are alive - Alliance 60 Raiding and PvP Guild - <Oldschool>

Msragepaint said:
If you're queing with XP off then you que with every battlegroup. The "best" way to do BG's now is to have a non vanilla account, have your XP ON, que for WSG with your guild, control the flags so your team doesn't cap, then /afk out at two min. I'm not sure if blizzard fixed the XP-Off ques with the patch this week, i'll edit this post when I find out. As for the que pops, if we're doing the XP on WSG, they usually pop in about 3-5 min (assuming the que doesn't bug). Being forced to play with the XP on level 60-64's isn't bad, if you have gear then you'll usually beat them down pretty easily.

Your guild does it like that? What a bunch of fucking retards. :|

gotta love random newbie posters with less than ten actual posts and no links to their toon/s. nothing retarded about a lil hk farming while queues are broken. but if you are so inclined to comment come to our server and ill be happy to put a smile on that face joker style with either one of my twinks.

Msragepaint said:
Only time will tell, it's a waste of our finger energy to argue about it.

Smiled irl :p

Well, tonight we managed to down all of the bosses in AQ40 up to twins. We just didn't have enough people to successfully do twins. Hopefully by this upcoming Saturday we'll be able to fix that problem w/ some more members! :)

I find you guys very interesting. I just started playing again. I have a druid in half MC/ half BWL gear. I'm not sure if I can commit to your raid hours though... but I'm thinking about it.

I also find it interesting you guys are on twin emps, because that was where I left off when I quit the game in 2007.

Do you run full 40 man raids, w/ actually 40 ppl or just use only around 20 because of the nerfs to the raids?

SoboardX said:
I find you guys very interesting. I just started playing again. I have a druid in half MC/ half BWL gear. I'm not sure if I can commit to your raid hours though... but I'm thinking about it.

I also find it interesting you guys are on twin emps, because that was where I left off when I quit the game in 2007.

If you'd be interested in playing again we'd could definitely use it! Hopefully we'll down Twins this weekend :)

threesets said:
Do you run full 40 man raids, w/ actually 40 ppl or just use only around 20 because of the nerfs to the raids?

Our ultimate goal is to run full 40 man raids with 40 players. The most we've ever had in a raid was 27. We'll eventually get up to 40, but it'll take a little more time, and quite a few more dedicated players.

Sorry I didnt get to make it, Damn net went out on me. Good thing is seems like ques are working as of now. Got back to back que pops with 60-64s. confirm people!

Users who are viewing this thread