Waw Tawent open for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Let me just put it like this, I put Jonathan Goldsmith to shame... AND I'm a qt............... WHO KNOWS ALL ABOUT QUANTUM TUNNELING/EEPROMs AND RUSSIANS TRY TO LIKE FUCKIN KIDNAP ME WITH THEIR EXTREMELY PERSUASIVE LEXICON, LIKE "JUS GET IN TA CAR.. PLZ JUS GET IN TA CAR N SHOW ME WHERE SECURITY STATION IS" THEN I TRIP ON SHROOMS, STARE AT CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND DEBATE SOME TRULY INTRICATE MATTERS LIKE "MIND BLOWN" VERSUS "BLOWN MIND". All in a night NIQQA

My flow like current with little resistance
Just like your flagrant existence
I be the transducer of society
While seducing your anxiety
And modulating your persona
Keeping you discombobulated out to bumfuck Arizona
My meticulous word play
Versus your ridiculous bray
With the given audacity
Guaranteed hit at rapcity
Ass raidin your mom
Cause im the fuckin bomb
187s the street name
shankins the fuckin game

GET@MEBITCH

i mean i doubt im going to reactive now… but if i do ill arrange a date/time with my boy john since youre missing chromosomes and shit

#1 rog US

i mean i doubt im going to reactive now… but if i do ill arrange a date/time with my boy john since youre missing chromosomes and shit

bro you have to be at least 5'0 to premade mgc and john isn't cutting it ok? mgc has standards now, and john just falls short of those.

Updated the thread with new dates we're willing to premade.

Hall_%26_Oates_Band.jpg

challenger

Hello my name is reflexes and i slay dragons.
I've come here in my marc echo limited edition bobba fett full zip up hoodie to save the day.

This is your chance Alliance guilds to vs the top guild in the bracket in a competitive 10v10. Don't miss your chance!

We're looking for premades on the dates of:

Feb: 18, 25
Mar: 3, 10

The exact date and time can be settled over vent.

Here's the guidelines that we would like to premade with. Some things can be adjusted, but will have to be negotiated over vent.

Consumables allowed:

-Rumsey Rum Black Label
-Heavy Runecloth Bandage
-Healing Potion
-Lesser Mana Potion
-Minor Wizard Oil
-Food (Mutton Chop, ect) and water (Melon Juice, ect) that requires level 15 or lower and gives no buff

If a consumable is not listed here, it's not allowed.

General Rules:

-No outside buffs of any kind. If you're not queuing with a 19 Priest in your premade then you can't have Power Word: Fortitude, ect.
-No more than 2 of a class.
-No more than 2 Stealthies (Rogue/Druid)

Hopefully we can spark some premade activity back into the bracket.
How many canned excuses do you have set up for not being available?

Correction it is relevant.
Curley had to go to camp here.
Thats why premades were closed.

It is not. Linking the camp video is irrelevant, never was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread