Waw Tawent open for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
queer as a 3 dollar bill

anways

looking forward to more premade streams

The way it's going, bumping this thread for free makes me sick.

OH WAIT

Due to the lack of interest from Alliance guilds in premading us we are going to take another break.

I can't be sure when we'll be back this time around.

Locked.

And... we're back. This is your chance to step up Alliance guilds in an attempt to dethrone us.

Please get in contact with us ASAP.

let me use some alliance account and i'll get cirranis motivated to lead an premade against these guys with all the greatest of 85 to melt WT lol.\

could be an intising publicity stunt for people like neilyo, could definatly raise some heads.

I think i could get neil in, and i know he could fill the rest with the finest players this game has to offer.

If I could get his interest is there anyone out there willing to let them use their toons?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interior and the Ninja Banana Hunter gaung would love to kick your asses pst asap! We'll even handicap ourselves we'll pug 9!

kayooh likes a lot of things so i'm not really shocked by any of this

Why doesn't the best alliance players do a Real ID premade against WT?

Not enough to beat them. You need practice together alot and know the in's and out's of your teammates well. Also I'm not sure if WT will consider a real-ID premade an actual premade.

We're still looking for premades.

Get in contact with Slyddur or I to set something up.

....god, i'm still waiting for some premades. i miss watching phe and clap slideing around the gulch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread