Waw Tawent open for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats going on with this? still happening or already happened ? any streams? so many questions!

The two games we had against them went great.

Once again, we're looking to premade someone on October 30th. After the 30th we'll be taking a month or so break and should be back rolling again sometime in December.

december huh? see ya then buddy!

You better believe I will be! And it will be the fight of your life!

I don't have a lot of time I had better get started.

You better believe I will be! And it will be the fight of your life!

I don't have a lot of time I had better get started.

<

We're going to be taking a short break from premading until late November or early December.

We still have one premade to go though! Make sure you watch the stream for Waw Tawent vs Machine Gun Clicks this Saturday!

For more information regarding the premade follow the thread I have linked below.

Machine Gun Clicks vs Waw Tawent 10/29/2011

Will reopen this thread in the future when we're accepting premades again.

Locked.

We're looking for premades once again!

Took a little bit longer break than we thought. Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Since there are no Horde v Horde Warsong games, how would you like to do some war-games with <Mayhem>?

We're always down for 2v2 and 3v3 war games.

I am hoping that they fixed WSG war games with this patch for players with their experience turned off. We'll have to see once servers go live.

Waw Tawent vs Machine Gun Clicks - YouTube

wereu@ahss....... dont be makin my guild dodge, you know the ONLY reason why youre in the guild....................... id go on and on about you and maynard but thats just common knowledge at this point AND im pretty sure the mods would delete the post

just in case its not clear.. to cc/interrupt and get clicks, thats it... ill run the guild and make the DIFFICULT decisions because you aint shit without your community college degree

get@me

Last edited by a moderator:
yao dewd my name is mark, I emo rage quit because curley #1. when I went back to my buddies to bomb some wiffle ball home runs they benched me just like I get benched in MGC. I eventually became satisfied with my role of wurder boy and playing mayreo on my game boy and fist pumping when my team wins. I then am attempting a come back to wsg wogue but I will forever be in slyddurs shadow even with my statewide nationwide agreement community college degree.

lolllllllllllllll

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Let me just put it like this, I put Jonathan Goldsmith to shame... AND I'm a qt............... WHO KNOWS ALL ABOUT QUANTUM TUNNELING/EEPROMs AND RUSSIANS TRY TO LIKE FUCKIN KIDNAP ME WITH THEIR EXTREMELY PERSUASIVE LEXICON, LIKE "JUS GET IN TA CAR.. PLZ JUS GET IN TA CAR N SHOW ME WHERE SECURITY STATION IS" THEN I TRIP ON SHROOMS, STARE AT CHRISTMAS LIGHTS AND DEBATE SOME TRULY INTRICATE MATTERS LIKE "MIND BLOWN" VERSUS "BLOWN MIND". All in a night NIQQA

My flow like current with little resistance
Just like your flagrant existence
I be the transducer of society
While seducing your anxiety
And modulating your persona
Keeping you discombobulated out to bumfuck Arizona
My meticulous word play
Versus your ridiculous bray
With the given audacity
Guaranteed hit at rapcity
Ass raidin your mom
Cause im the fuckin bomb
187s the street name
shankins the fuckin game

GET@MEBITCH

i mean i doubt im going to reactive now… but if i do ill arrange a date/time with my boy john since youre missing chromosomes and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread