Waw Tawent looking for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Llare said:
The French don't /afk, they just let the 3 Holy Paladins they queue with go O, for no real reason.

bwah, tbh i like french.. somebody's gotta make the champagne that makes me play better..

Opinion said:
If no one premades Waw Tawent, will a fuck be given?

If guilds want to claim the top spot then they'll have to go through us. Simple as that.

They're working on their coordination and teamwork against lower quality guilds so that they'll put up more of a challenge against us.

They'll play us when they're ready. That's one downfall of being the cream of the crop. Oh well :)

Pizza said:
If guilds want to claim the top spot then they'll have to go through us. Simple as that.

They're working on their coordination and teamwork against lower quality guilds so that they'll put up more of a challenge against us.

They'll play us when they're ready. That's one downfall of being the cream of the crop. Oh well :)

Do they make hats in your size?

Hats, no. But they do make douchebags in a catalogue of different flavors. Pizza /afk's in a different one every day of the week.

Maybe one day we will actually see a caliber of play from him that meshes with his level of shit-talking. Me personally, I'm still waiting for Jesus to return on a golden chariot with an electric motor made in Detroit. Odds are much better.

I like how this thread turned into a flame and bump thread for Pizza. I myself get some kicks from the comments here. Pizza has already explained himself on more than one occasion on why he plays and does what he does in BGs. If other players in WSG can't stand him. Flame him all you want, your only making his topics and him more popular. He really doesn't care. Your just beating the issue (what little one there is) to death. There are many reasons to AFK from a BG, however, it really doesn't matter in the end if you want to think about it. E-peen is everywhere, I personally miss Gomayo and Throwned or whatever that silly human priest was... I wonder where Push went....

Off Topic - Hey Pizza, you got any GF'd Un-soulbound gear laying around? Just askin' outta curiosity. Looking to buy some.

pizza theyre just butthurt. and maybe ppl afk because they gtg? or do you not know what gtg is since ur on the game 24 7

CIHC said:
I like how this thread turned into a flame and bump thread for Pizza. I myself get some kicks from the comments here. Pizza has already explained himself on more than one occasion on why he plays and does what he does in BGs. If other players in WSG can't stand him. Flame him all you want, your only making his topics and him more popular. He really doesn't care. Your just beating the issue (what little one there is) to death. There are many reasons to AFK from a BG, however, it really doesn't matter in the end if you want to think about it. E-peen is everywhere, I personally miss Gomayo and Throwned or whatever that silly human priest was... I wonder where Push went....

Off Topic - Hey Pizza, you got any GF'd Un-soulbound gear laying around? Just askin' outta curiosity. Looking to buy some.
whyd you say gomayo

threesets said:
pizza theyre just butthurt. and maybe ppl afk because they gtg? or do you not know what gtg is since ur on the game 24 7

Or your ignorant and don't know what the hell your talking about...

Or your a pizza cock rider...

Goma said:
ur fucking trash nice signature and avatar

your right though, both need a change.... Have you ever seen me play or are you just trying to get a rise out of me. Be honest.

Lets get back onto this topic though, Pizza's Guild is looking for premades... Bump :3

Lawlpurge said:
Pizza you seem so smug about your guild being number one in this dying, 2 class circle jerk, failure of a bracket. Has it occurred to you that you aren't so special for having some good players in a shitty bracket/game? It's like picking out a handful of corn from a pile of shit and calling it a snack.

Ur ugly and angry

Hotbot said:
Hey Cuntbag's whats Vent Details, IM HOME

You'll have to talk to Pizza, Slyddur, or Beau so they can give you your own password for the vent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread