Waw Tawent looking for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivfader said:
Guess that means it's time to xfer my druid so we can double skillsurge people :p

Yessir

Camocross said:
You'll have to talk to Pizza, Slyddur, or Beau so they can give you your own password for the vent.

i hit beau up on FB and PM pizza so ill just wait for them to get back to me

Bump for best US guild

Looking for a premade on May 29th now.

Not letting me Xfer at this time, and yeh its prob because i got no money on my debit card since i used it all when oversea's, looks like im going to have to wait till monday when banks are open to get some money in

Bro, everyone I know banks on currency conversions, even those fucking Canadians.

P.S. Every New Yorker hates your shitty driving & stronger currency. It isn't fair. Go shop in Canada. <3

Hotbot said:
Not letting me Xfer at this time, and yeh its prob because i got no money on my debit card since i used it all when oversea's, looks like im going to have to wait till monday when banks are open to get some money in

That's perfectly fine.

You think Pizza knows dudeee?!! ;D pz

oh, I don't know who you are.. I was just posting that because I haven't played since october and I was bored haha.

Lolpzlate said:
oh, I don't know who you are.. I was just posting that because I haven't played since october and I was bored haha.

sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dead SRS..

were you in dynasty at some point I'm guessing? o_O I didn't play on that BG for long. Just when I had nothing else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread