Waw Tawent looking for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I love Pizza.

Makes no sense why silly USicans getting annoyed over stuff he says.

Isn't like he's burning a flag.

Pizza reminds me a lot of Randy Moss in terms of PUG play. Is he a good player? Yes. But he's really only an asset to his team when things are going his way. When shit gets hard, he quits on his team and has some ill conceived notion that he's above reproach. Simple as that. Atleast Randy is playing on the biggest stage in a legitimate sport. To have such a crappy elitist attitude in a video game makes me wonder how much of a sore loser he is in things that actually matter. To afk out of a BG in order to pad one's armory stats just strikes me as pathetic. Thank god his inability to suffer defeat has not rubbed off on the rest of his guild, who from my experience, take winning and losing in PUGs hand in hand.

/facepalm

In my opinion, taking a loss is a lot more respectable than some other dodgy actions I see from some players.

I think Pizza is apart of the Zionist conspiracy.

Rivfader said:
It is not to pad his armory stats, the reasl reason is far more sinister and egotistical. . . . .
I think in warsong morals are thrown out the window when it's life or death.

Capped on Pizza with ~300 health left. He left 3 minutes into the game. <3

Love it when you chase me up ramp. <3

Looking for a game on May 22nd.

on a more serious note, are mortars allowed along with bombs? will help balance faction differences.

afk'ing out of a game is a viable strategy... it just so happens to be the french way of doing things.. holyshit, speaking of french way to do things, i don't get your american bg's, so Pizza is like, france during WW2?

The French don't /afk, they just let the 3 Holy Paladins they queue with go O, for no real reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread