Waw Tawent looking for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gigatech said:
I quit a long time ago though, just a little before COTUS did. Twinking died for me the moment they introduced BoAs and profession buffs.

You weren't a true twinker! True twinkers will continue playing no matter what Blizzard throws at us!

Pizza said:
You weren't a true twinker! True twinkers will continue playing no matter what Blizzard throws at us!

Even if it means losing hamstring and being in a match with 15 hunters

Pizza said:
Xile is his new name.

rofl. twink pool is drying up.

[video=youtube;ZLqda-EHy8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLqda-EHy8A[/video]

/facepalm

Come see me bro in my baller Impala bro. (Impala maybe? Any car nuts confirm.)

Goma said:
nice car bruh what is that

Why aren't you going for 'of the Alliance' on your Rogue? You're disappointing me GomA.

Pizza said:

I'm not getting a max level toon on every server I had a twink on just so I can keep twinking. That's silly.

gigatech said:
I'm not getting a max level toon on every server I had a twink on just so I can keep twinking. That's silly.

this is not necessary. honor to jp - jp to heirlooms - heirlooms to killing spree.

enjoy trololololing about, priests are good atm.

chíll said:
this is not necessary. honor to jp - jp to heirlooms - heirlooms to killing spree.

Priest are the top class right now and will continue to be so for some time. Giga you should give it another go.

Pizza said:
Priest are the top class right now and will continue to be so for some time. Giga you should give it another go.

Account was hacked but I might give it a shot if I can get it back without going back to the US.

chíll said:

Is this just a possibility or is it actually a reasonable way to get BoAs?

gigatech said:

i got four boa's from honor i got on my twinks (though they were all honor boa's, not jp), so it's reasonable. if you're starting from scratch it will take a while, but if you're horde it'll probably be a lot quicker than it is for alliance.

gigatech said:
Account was hacked but I might give it a shot if I can get it back without going back to the US.

I hope to see you soon then.

gigatech said:

well, last weekend (call to arms WSG), i got little over 4k honor in one day, which then giefs you an heirloom, tadaa. if you're truly lazy, make a DK (provided you have some sort of 58 char already), level to 70 trough bg's (takes about a day..) this should work and give the needed amount of honor to JP anyways... theres NO conceivable excuse for not getting heirlooms these days, other than A: "i'm too oldschool/pro/i'mahunterandwanttogimpmyself" or B: "i'm fucking lazy." <3

enjoy

Looking for a premade on June 5th.

kayooh said:
have i missed out on any wt premades in my monthish absence??

No, but since Silin is taking Camo you can come on over to Waw Tawent. :) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread