Waw Tawent looking for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannabis12 said:
Pizza Have you played anyone seince 4.0?

You mean has anyone played us since 4.0? No

kayooh said:
^^ true lolol

ohh and apparently i have friends in high places that send me game cards codes in private messages sooooo

irback <3

I am so happy for you. Can I expect to see you in the Gulch today?

kayooh said:
i just got out of one actually....

happy to report i havent lost my touch lol

ur terrible and im here to report that you never had a touch and ur fucking awful

Goma said:
ur terrible and im here to report that you never had a touch and ur fucking awful

GomA, can you tell me how you don't get banned for saying things like this?

did u enjoy sapping then waving at me all game mr pizza lol...

i sware ive gotten sapped more time today alone then i have since my mage was made

stupid fotm rogues

kayooh said:
did u enjoy sapping then waving at me all game mr pizza lol...

i sware ive gotten sapped more time today alone then i have since my mage was made

stupid fotm rogues

Oh, you wait until next patch. We'll be seeing even more Priest/Paladins than ever! It'll be awesome! :D

Pizza are you ever going to explain hiding in BR vent under the name Blinka? I feel like this is an appropriate place to ask even though the only post I've read in this thread is the last one.

The ideas and opinions Bontink expresses are of Bontink and Bontink alone. Tink.

Edit: don't dodge

Bone said:
Pizza are you ever going to explain hiding in BR vent under the name Blinka? I feel like this is an appropriate place to ask even though the only post I've read in this thread is the last one.

The ideas and opinions Bontink expresses are of Bontink and Bontink alone. Tink.

Bone back, Ko back...now if they would just fix the ques.

Silinrul said:

should have taken an SS.. but, talked to a gm, who said that the queue bug would be fixed, if you turned on xp, and then back off.

Bone said:

Combat log: Pizza gains Evasion

Silinrul said:

I doubt that will happen until 4.2.

Looking for a premade on June 12th.

Bone said:

^^ ten chars

Pizza are you ever going to explain hiding in BR vent under the name Blinka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread