Waw Tawent looking for premades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone played them yet? And how come you never even hear updates about the non "practice" premades? I don't care for flaming, just like to see a scoreboard.

Steamed said:
wow i didnt know he was waw tawent material! no wonder i never beat him in duels, that and my warr has bad gear. (that's why i dont have a link in my sig :p)

EDIT: Turdel, just realized i was in a battle with you the other day on Steame, if only i had known your new name.

Hey Steamed, I'm still on Elune on my 85 & alts I think I have you added, if not you can add my main Gravitor (Think I was in a BG with you too)

Gravitor @ Elune - Game - World of Warcraft

Pce & <3

Opinion said:
Has anyone played them yet? And how come you never even hear updates about the non "practice" premades? I don't care for flaming, just like to see a scoreboard.

I am confused.

Who has Waw Tawent played so far?

How come when other guilds play eachother, there isn't an update on the forums? I don't want, LOL WE WIN YOU SUCK, but a score would be nice.

Opinion said:
Who has Waw Tawent played so far?

How come when other guilds play eachother, there isn't an update on the forums? I don't want, LOL WE WIN YOU SUCK, but a score would be nice.

Some guilds like keeping their premades private.

Pizza said:
Some guilds like keeping their premades private.

I am now reminded of GO vs. NNC. LOLSCREENSHOT! brb, heading to forums.

That being said, I think the outcome of most recent premades has been discussed here and on BG forums.

Just curious, maybe its just me that likes to have a running league table of wins/losses to compare to.

Opinion said:
Just curious, maybe its just me that likes to have a running league table of wins/losses to compare to.

Many do, but there's always the guilds that like their privacy.

We, for one, will be live streaming, recording, and uploading a video of each one of our premades to YouTube. We'll also be adding the SS of each game to our blog.

Pizza said:
Until we lose, we'll be AFKing out of every pug our team is about to lose, because we're not the ones losing, they are.

I'd probably be doing the same thing if I still played.

gigatech said:
I'd probably be doing the same thing if I still played.

Are you Giga from old school Cyclone? The Priest that is.

gigatech said:
Yeah.

TTU#1

Man, you're old, old, old school Cyclone. I can't think of anyone else that still plays that goes back as far as you do. Well, outside of the Crushridge Legends crew.

Opinion said:

Games haven't been happening. Either because of ques bugging or guilds backing out (Ahem!). We use to have a scoreboard sort of thing in Ruin but it wasn't all that fantastic.

Pizza said:
Man, you're old, old, old school Cyclone. I can't think of anyone else that still plays that goes back as far as you do. Well, outside of the Crushridge Legends crew.

I quit a long time ago though, just a little before COTUS did. Twinking died for me the moment they introduced BoAs and profession buffs.

gigatech said:
I quit a long time ago though, just a little before COTUS did. Twinking died for me the moment they introduced BoAs and profession buffs.

the good news is professions got toned down, boa's got worse though : /

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread