Warriors losing hamstring?

Kigatsuyaa

Legend
Hey guys its Kig

-So I've been posting on tons of forums frantically searching to see if the rumor that warriors ARE losing hamstring are TRUE...I DID however talk to someone who supposebly did the beta and said his 19 twink warrior still had it! I was EXSTATIC!

However...I again spoke to someone else who had done the beta, who had said he didn't have it...so I looked up some stuff some said we will have it, some said we don't....

So I just want a clarification....anyone who has DONE the beta who is 100% positive according to the beta 19 twink warriors WILL or WILL not be losing hamstring

Ty!

Kig

Not to be rude but it's getting kinda annoying you asking on every single thread. Here's what I know for a fact: You can not trust anything until Cataclysm comes out. They could redo the whole fucking talent tree again if they want to. You can't trust anything ATM you just have to wait. They might putnit in one week take it out the other. Hope this helped please stop asking as this is the truth.

Okay I'm sorry I was just hopin anyone who had done the beta could atleast get my hopes up ^^ haha sorry bout that

It's fine but both people could be telling you the truth and Blizzard changed I in between the times you ask each person.

Edit: You don't want to start ^^ lol, it's a trap you can never stop after you start it gets to the point where you have to do it ever line. ^^... see? It's addctjng. Just a warning.

Sorry for spelling mistakes I'm on my iPod. ^^ ahhh! Lol.

Kigatsuyaa said:
Okay my appolagies ^^

I told you. ^^ :)

... Ahh dammit. Haha.

I'm not seein the numbers it ain't showing...but im sure it would do more with 2 duel cruelbarbs

+ the piercing howl must be nice

Okay You've tried prot? How was it? Cause I believe we lose shield slam so not much slowing haha...just tell me how everything goes so I know what to expect :p

WoWScrnShot_080610_154427.jpg

Yea it says available at lvl 26 :*( damnit! Well with that I'ma just see what Riv feels spec wise with that info haha

I'm not losin ALL hope we can get it back but for now just tell me what you think is based for burst and utility :p

we lose a ton of shit, but our ability to topload damage skyrockets. Shield Slam hits for about 350 unbuffed, I've hit about 900 so far and this warrior isn't as geared as mine. Unfortunately this is someone else's beta invite so I dont have access to my toons.

MS non-crit and no sader

http://a.imageshack.us/img195/5817/wowscrnshot080610164845.jpg

shield slam still takes the cake out of the 3 spec specials but arms has bigger HS and so far has far and above the best rage generation allowing you to dump more HS'

rend has great damage still and can crit, TC is pretty much garbage and execute really isnt that great. HS is really the stand out ability so far, hits harder than BT or MS

Users who are viewing this thread