EU+US Warforged Ilvl 35 Gear in BGs

Sry, you just did it wrong, you should have done a rogue cause of the lvl 100 headpiece you can get in Draenor.

I did not receive any stats from having an ilvl of 36 on a level 20 in BGs.
I hit ilvl 36 now that the crapforged gear got a +5 bonus but at 36 it still doesn't provide a stat increase. The breakpoint before they implemented the requirement to wear the correct armor type used to be 36. I wonder what it is now? Being a Vet I think it's more useful having Herb / Alch for the vials which can give +8 to Ag for Huntards rather than drop it for engineering for the extra items to get like +1 to a few stats. But if the ilvl is achievable (maybe with arena trinket or something) then I'd like to have both ;)
Below you can see prior to the armor change how ilvl 36 for 20's was the breakpoint :-

note pictures are pre-armor fix
upload_2016-8-25_10-8-22.png

note pictures are pre-armor fix
upload_2016-8-25_10-8-58.png

I'd be keen to know from some of the 20's at what ilvl they are now seeing the stat increase.

Last edited:
I hit ilvl 36 now that the crapforged gear got a +5 bonus but at 36 it still doesn't provide a stat increase. The breakpoint before they implemented the requirement to wear the correct armor...

So we can't use LFH anymore in bgs if we are not a clothier class?

Lol I miss read these screen shots, I thought you were getting like 79 more stamina with the ilvl 35... I started farming like nuts. That was just outside/inside BG; so NO INCREASE AT ALL LOL. OK I'm good, don't care about warforged. Which makes sence +10 ilvl should be a 1% increase in stats, probably not even enough to round up.

Lol I miss read these screen shots, I thought you were getting like 79 more stamina with the ilvl 35... I started farming like nuts. That was just outside/inside BG; so NO INCREASE AT ALL LOL. OK I'm good, don't care about warforged. Which makes sence +10 ilvl should be a 1% increase in stats, probably not even enough to round up.
Lol. Even at 36 now I can't get a stat increase (that's 11 over the ilvl 25 for usual 20's gear). I'm wondering if now (even as 20's) we have to get up to like 44 - 45 or something like that to be +10 over the 29 (or the x9 in whichever bracket) gear requirement. I'm hoping someone can work out at what point they note a stat change otherwise you are correct, for instanced PvP 20's may not be able to benefit from the warforged items. If this is how it scales then Vet's/F2P's will find it very difficult to achieve that level.

ALso....can anyone else confirm the stat increase at lvl 41 for lvl 20 players, so we f2p's don't crazyfarm stuff in hope for stats increase for this lousy 1%....

Then...someone correct me if i'm wrong,
The only thing worthy of doing is going after the weapons, cause they are the only thing that increases anything on your char and that is dmg (when you check your spellbook you see the diff. )

Users who are viewing this thread