Wandering Isle Stayers

Might have to spend a bit more time on my neutral hunter in order to hit Level 69 before Nov 13th [at which time I'll be focusing more on leveling DA], less than 3 weeks until it comes out. YAY!

Granted if the raptor in ZG finally drops for me, it would provide me with more time to do so, since I got most of my 90s parked in front of there, log in and out everyday trying to get it to drop.

Oh, and I already bug reported it... but looks like Neutrals can use Horde only toys... but not the Alliance ones. :( Got to say though... love using the Faded Wizard Hat to look like a different race... lasts 30 minutes and has a 30 minute cool down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might have to spend a bit more time on my neutral hunter in order to hit Level 69 before Nov 13th [at which time I'll be focusing more on leveling DA], less than 3 weeks until it comes out. YAY!

Granted if the raptor in ZG finally drops for me, it would provide me with more time to do so, since I got most of my 90s parked in front of there, log in and out everyday trying to get it to drop.

Oh, and I already bug reported it... but looks like Neutrals can use Horde only toys... but not the Alliance ones. :( Got to say though... love using the Faded Wizard Hat to look like a different race... lasts 30 minutes and has a 30 minute cool down.

I always thought of Pandas as being secretly more Alliance than Horde. I guess it isnt the case. Those fluffy guys are up to no good!

I always thought of Pandas as being secretly more Alliance than Horde. I guess it isnt the case. Those fluffy guys are up to no good!

More fuel for people to claim 'Horde favourtism' :p Though, I am glad the Horde only 'Faded Wizard Hat' does work, you could pretty much stay transformed all the time with it.

Yeah, I think it's because it doesn't really have an opposite for it to transform you too, granted it's funny only one set of faction toys work, but you can use both Alliance and Horde only pets (ie Moonkins, Balloons, and Argent Gruntling/Squire) . :)

Is there any server for this? That a lot of the stayers are on? I'm interested in doing this, so I can do this while I'm watching movies / binge watching shows.

On EU it's always Magtheridon, on US It's the Mannoroth :) (the one Double plays on)
Enjoy and give us armory link and screenies!

Hey guys, back in business! ;D just got some new wow time today nad starting directly at my WI stayer :).

a question doe:
s7JpFxw.jpg

does that mean we can do instances if we are five people?

also, saw that someone removed me from the rankings at the wiki, even thought im 26.
just curious.

hope to see you guys soon! :)

Hmm. It seems like that would be something to definitely try. However if it were to work, no quests would be available. For as Neutral is a separate faction from the other two.
Not sure. Seems interesting tho :)

Hmm. It seems like that would be something to definitely try. However if it were to work, no quests would be available. For as Neutral is a separate faction from the other two.
Not sure. Seems interesting tho :)

ye porably, too bad everyone is different level ranges doe...

Anyone noticed it's only like 10 experience for every node now instead of 20-30? Gonna take a bit longer but still doable.

Premade groups still require you to go there on foot, so even if you made a group for something you wouldn't be able to get there.

well found i can start a premade group for ragefire chasm so i guess its just a matter of being at least lvl 15

I haven't used the premade function before though does it teleport you normally?

Also our honor icon is a giant green box :D

People use the premade group option for like frogs on timeless isle, celestials, ordos, and such, i know from stuff like that you need to get there on foot or have a warlock to summon.

Main hotfixes in Patch 6.0.3

The first round of hotfixes for Patch 6.0.3 are in, where players can get less benefit from quests and bosses.

1. “Roll Club: Serpent's Spine should no longer cause players to float and allow them to complete the quest.” With this hotfix, it becomes harder for players to complete the quest.

I share this news from wowtoes.com, IF you need more, you can visit there.
hah?

Users who are viewing this thread