Wandering Isle Stayers

Well, for anyone that managed to get Riding Training on their Neutral, some REALLY good news(and bad news) about the new vendor mount coming in BFA!

The Good - It has an Auctioneer! Which will most likely be accessible by neutrals, so we can assist each other with portable Auctioneers that we can have daily post groups for their mats and such, and alone with MOLL-E(Hopefully will still be usable) will be able to potentially make some gold on the island!

The Bad - It's 5 million gold. TwT

Well, for anyone that managed to get Riding Training on their Neutral, some REALLY good news(and bad news) about the new vendor mount coming in BFA!

The Good - It has an Auctioneer! Which will most likely be accessible by neutrals, so we can assist each other with portable Auctioneers that we can have daily post groups for their mats and such, and alone with MOLL-E(Hopefully will still be usable) will be able to potentially make some gold on the island!

The Bad - It's 5 million gold. TwT

Yesss!!!
if necessary, we could put gold between everyone, and give it to someone with riding. it is a common benefit, imo

cheers, made myself a level 20.
i used to do Mining & Herbs cuz that seems to level fast.
im on Outland... is that good choise? i wold love to escape at level 40 and gank in world pvp.
is that possible? or shold i change to the twink realm asap?

cheers, made myself a level 20.
i used to do Mining & Herbs cuz that seems to level fast.
im on Outland... is that good choise? i wold love to escape at level 40 and gank in world pvp.
is that possible? or shold i change to the twink realm asap?

Please read the whole thread and tell me how exactly do you plan to escape on 40?

So got some really downer news, Character transfers were enabled onto the beta recently and I transferred my neutral panda which has riding training, and it would appear Blizzard implemented a system where neutrals no longer have riding training on the island.

So got some really downer news, Character transfers were enabled onto the beta recently and I transferred my neutral panda which has riding training, and it would appear Blizzard implemented a system where neutrals no longer have riding training on the island.

Blizzard really hate us
The next Will be that we cant summon anymore the Mailbox :(

Today is most likely the last day you can transmog on the Isle. If you want your stayer transmogged on US servers, reach out to me via Discord or Battle.net (in sig).

Additionally, you will no longer be able to tame exotic beasts (Quilen and Water Strider) after today. If you want to have them, tame them today!

Seems as though they might have buffed XP gains from gathering nodes, around 3 nodes fills one bar at lower levels anyways, I don't know when the fall off is.

Seems as though they might have buffed XP gains from gathering nodes, around 3 nodes fills one bar at lower levels anyways, I don't know when the fall off is.

i know! when i was like lvl 32 i only got 30 exp each node, after BFA i got like 300 exp, at lvl 63 now and getting 1K exp.
Grinding exp from mining & herbing is pretty 'fast' now it still takes like an hour or 2 to get one up

i know! when i was like lvl 32 i only got 30 exp each node, after BFA i got like 300 exp, at lvl 63 now and getting 1K exp.
Grinding exp from mining & herbing is pretty 'fast' now it still takes like an hour or 2 to get one up
Don't forget to do your five account wide pet battle dailies as well, those help a lot!
But yeah, when I was leveling my Lost Isle Goblin, that was about the rate I was getting as well - a shame to lose ride training, but at least we can level slightly faster than before.

Don't forget to do your five account wide pet battle dailies as well, those help a lot!
But yeah, when I was leveling my Lost Isle Goblin, that was about the rate I was getting as well - a shame to lose ride training, but at least we can level slightly faster than before.

Is there a way to escape the isle? i wonder how it is to see horde & ally at the same place.
i can be a good tolk hahahaha

Is there a way to escape the isle? i wonder how it is to see horde & ally at the same place.
i can be a good tolk hahahaha
Lol, seems like one of those grandpa stories.. "Just sit right down son. I'll tell you about the time I flew from Stormwind to Undercity." It wasn't game-breaking, guess it just pissed off some Devs. I still have my horde and ally tabards. It was awesome at the time, too bad I didn't take any screenshots.

Lol, seems like one of those grandpa stories.. "Just sit right down son. I'll tell you about the time I flew from Stormwind to Undercity." It wasn't game-breaking, guess it just pissed off some Devs. I still have my horde and ally tabards. It was awesome at the time, too bad I didn't take any screenshots.
Hahah, and the only known Neutral with a guild.

Users who are viewing this thread