Wandering Isle Stayers

naild it (skip to 3:52)

I'm back!
I don't have riding skill anymore, fuck you blizz

Anyway looks like herb and ore leveling has been buffed a lot
:PogChamp:
Leveling a hunter now, 1-20 in 3h 30m
Using Huo's aura, and pathfinding aura (fox pet) I get 158% speed

Profession leveling is a TON faster now, I've been leveling a Goblin on the Lost Island and hit level 45 in about 3 days, I even managed to get Warmode on as well for that glorious 10% buff.
So we might see more Pandas with this faster leveling, even though there is no more mounts and such. D:

Hunter is the fastest thing you can level on the turtle.
I managed to reach a constant speed of 188% at level 45.
- Trailblazer +30%
- Blessing of Huo + 50%
- Pathfinding +8%

And it stacks with aspect of the Cheetah for shot bursts of 228%

There's only one person I know who can get BOEs to starting zone, but he is on Darrowmere. So if you have a main on that realm and want to mail items to a neutral on the island, he can do it for you.

There's only one person I know who can get BOEs to starting zone, but he is on Darrowmere. So if you have a main on that realm and want to mail items to a neutral on the island, he can do it for you.
How do you mail items though? Every time I tried it said that the "recepient hasn't chosen a faction", whether I tried BoE items or BoA

Oh wow! My stayer is on that realm! That was deemed the official US stayer realm a few years ago, correct? I'm assuming that must still be the case

Is there any word from Blizzard on the Remote Auction House / Armory app coming back?
Pretty sure they mentioned it wasn't coming back because guild features were going to be integrated with the companion app or something.

Users who are viewing this thread