Wandering Isle Stayers

I have a 92 mage panda with Portal to EK-Old Dalaran on US server, if you need a port send me a whisper Twinkit#1906.
Summoning stone will work as long as both summoners are neutral and the one being summoned is at least level 15. Just be aware that as soon as you log you are ported back to the Isle and your hearthstone is reset unless you use the Northrend Ship bug.

I have a 92 mage panda with Portal to EK-Old Dalaran on US server, if you need a port send me a whisper Twinkit#1906.
Summoning stone will work as long as both summoners are neutral and the one being summoned is at least level 15. Just be aware that as soon as you log you are ported back to the Isle and your hearthstone is reset unless you use the Northrend Ship bug.

anyone on eu who can help? would really apreciate or give goldz.

Finally brought myself to level a f2p-stayer up to level 20:
The Prophet
It's sometimes a lot of fun on that rp-server to just stand there and warn other players of the consequences of choosing a fraction.
Always resulting in some nice rp-/ooc-talks...

I am also standing in line here for a port off the isle. Would be nice to check/explore all the possibilities of a f2p-neutral in the rest of the world of warcraft.;)

Users who are viewing this thread