Wandering Isle Stayers

Not sure if this is known, but I managed to sell auctions and receive gold today on my wanderer pandaren by using the mobile armory app. Assuming that this is doable ever since the H/A AH became neutral back in WoD. Haven't tested if it works on the web armory too, but I think it does, since it uses the same api/protocols.
Also haven't tested yet to see what happens to auctions that expire, but this is far better than vendoring your ore/herbs. Could even craft stuff and auction in order to increase your profit speed.

Not sure if this is known, but I managed to sell auctions and receive gold today on my wanderer pandaren by using the mobile armory app. Assuming that this is doable ever since the H/A AH became neutral back in WoD. Haven't tested if it works on the web armory too, but I think it does, since it uses the same api/protocols.
Also haven't tested yet to see what happens to auctions that expire, but this is far better than vendoring your ore/herbs. Could even craft stuff and auction in order to increase your profit speed.
What we did previously is just trading to an alt, leave the isle and use the auction house ingame. Atleast it is what I did. But yeah using the auction on the armory works also it seems, just tested it but have my account blocked for reasons so not able to finalize the test. What I do remember from using it on the armory is that after expiring I could repost the auction again so I do not believe it gets in your mail box. I doubt however that buying will not work and will get into your mailbox though. I'll test some with a new neutral pandaren this week or something.

Can't create a guild, nothing happens when I want to register it with completed charter. Bummer.
Thats a shame :(

What about the daily pet pvp quest, can it be turned in remotely? Or is it just those 5 quests, and that's that.
I've never done the pvp pet battle quest...

So I'm a level 20 monk panda now, but can't use 'Zen Meditation' (The teleport spell to Peak of Serenity), doesn't work for me sadly. So I assume you can't use it from the Wandering Isle.

So I'm a level 20 monk panda now, but can't use 'Zen Meditation' (The teleport spell to Peak of Serenity), doesn't work for me sadly. So I assume you can't use it from the Wandering Isle.

Yea, Zen Meditation only worked for the first week after MoP was released and I used it after obtaining 20 on my monk and then a ticket to nice GM got me back to the island.

Should be 41 tomorrow maybe on my mage, will let you know if I'm able to learn and use teleportation spells as soon as I can.

Just wondering is there a rested xp area?
The only rested are I found is inside the middle temple, just be careful if you're using Huo for the speed buff, enter the temple from the south side, and stand in the doorway so you don't accidentally complete his quest. The resting icon should appear by your character's portrait.

Users who are viewing this thread