Wake Up Call

This I completely agree with the fact that a large amount of the 19s need to actually group up and form a guild that can be the driving force of the faction.

The problems are clear.

There are to many so called leaders that will not step down from their high horses and let someone lead if it is not them, then we get into the players that would be great leaders that really don't want to lead. They don't want to constant drama that comes with running a guild. And finally the many many players that stay in their once active guild for nostalgia reasons.

To fix this it all is clear what needs to be done, people need to drop the past and grow up, the person who steps up would have a huge task to get these kind of players behind him/her.

The guild that forms needs a great guild leader, one of two kinds of leader will be needed.

A very skilled player that has the respect of all of his/her members, skilled enough that the members of the guild look up to when it comes to skill in pvp. This person would also need to have the drive to constantly improve as a player and guild leader, looking to constantly grow the guild through recruitment/skill/activity. This kind of person will need to ether have Co-GMs that would handle more of the guild activities and recruitment and is a driving force behind the skill and premade team.

The opposite is a Guild Leader that runs the guild above all, Pushes constantly for growth and is the kind of player that everyone likes, it helps that this player is skilled at pvp but doesn't have to be the best. It would be best if the Co-Gms or Officers are more recognized for their skill and respected as such or else the guild will just become another inactive shell.

Other things the guild will need

Above all else this guild will need to Premade, Premades mean activity and shows others that you are fielding skilled players, which on it's own right will bring more players to the guild faster than any recruitment threads.

Skype/Raidcall (I absolutely love RC) is needed and communication is a must.

If only Featherfoot was alive to see mythical become so bashful

This I completely agree with the fact that a large amount of the 19s need to actually group up and form a guild that can be the driving force of the faction.

The problems are clear.

There are to many so called leaders that will not step down from their high horses and let someone lead if it is not them, then we get into the players that would be great leaders that really don't want to lead. They don't want to constant drama that comes with running a guild. And finally the many many players that stay in their once active guild for nostalgia reasons.

To fix this it all is clear what needs to be done, people need to drop the past and grow up, the person who steps up would have a huge task to get these kind of players behind him/her.

The guild that forms needs a great guild leader, one of two kinds of leader will be needed.

A very skilled player that has the respect of all of his/her members, skilled enough that the members of the guild look up to when it comes to skill in pvp. This person would also need to have the drive to constantly improve as a player and guild leader, looking to constantly grow the guild through recruitment/skill/activity. This kind of person will need to ether have Co-GMs that would handle more of the guild activities and recruitment and is a driving force behind the skill and premade team.

The opposite is a Guild Leader that runs the guild above all, Pushes constantly for growth and is the kind of player that everyone likes, it helps that this player is skilled at pvp but doesn't have to be the best. It would be best if the Co-Gms or Officers are more recognized for their skill and respected as such or else the guild will just become another inactive shell.

Other things the guild will need

Above all else this guild will need to Premade, Premades mean activity and shows others that you are fielding skilled players, which on it's own right will bring more players to the guild faster than any recruitment threads.

Skype/Raidcall (I absolutely love RC) is needed and communication is a must.

This ^

Minus Raidcall.

players (not all) joining 1-3 guilds and going to one server is one of the key reasons in the demise of the bracket. didn't work before, infact was a huge failure

players (not all) joining 1-3 guilds and going to one server is one of the key reasons in the demise of the bracket. didn't work before, infact was a huge failure

because of the key players that feel they can lead better stepping out on their own and continuously breaking the core guilds apart.

I personally find that the problem for 19s is not the fact of having leaders and active guilds. The problem is the whole atmosphere of constant competition and ego fights within the bracket. Soliphist constantly makes threads about how disappointed he is with queues about players not knowing how to play wsg, or having too many rogues in BGs (really? YOU wont even let me play a class I want to play?).

I try to remind everyone that this is a simple TWINK bracket. Not a competition for Prideful Gladiator titles.

What happened to queueing up for fun and giggles? Why cant we just queue up without the constant downgrading of other fellow twinks and just enjoy the fact that we're getting pops again......

On a less serious note, am I the only one getting the reference??

Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call - YouTube

Lol, it was a simple question and you immediately got defensive about it. If you want my opinion on this thread I guess I could say that I agree, Alliance needs a good guild. Unfortunately, Alliance has no leader willing to step up and form a decent guild.

Stfu Nerd

Ive been looking for a twink guild and ive join a couple but what ive found is how inactive they are. its pretty sad.

I try to remind everyone that this is a simple TWINK bracket. Not a competition for Prideful Gladiator titles.

What happened to queueing up for fun and giggles? Why cant we just queue up without the constant downgrading of other fellow twinks and just enjoy the fact that we're getting pops again......

lol

not sure where youve been but we have people forming teams and practicing for a 1400 buck tournament that includes a team with ppl that have gotten prideful glad competing in the tournament. lost much?

What happened to queueing up for fun and giggles?

i queue my 24 ret pala when i wanna do stupid shit like this lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:
lol

not sure where youve been but we have people forming teams and practicing for a 1400 buck tournament that includes a team with ppl that have gotten prideful glad competing in the tournament. lost much?

I'm sure it will be very entertaining to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread