vote wow classic realm US

which us realm u gon pick

• Total voters
Racist americans rushing to avoid having to be anywhere near another ethnicity. Hearing another language hurts their ears. Exposure to another playstyle hurts their brains. Coming face to face with the existence of people not exactly like themselves deeply disturbs them. Their sense of primacy begins to erode.
"I'm not racist, but..." they cry. "I just don't see why I should have to be around anyone unlike meeeeee!"

Racist americans rushing to avoid having to be anywhere near another ethnicity. Hearing another language hurts their ears. Exposure to another playstyle hurts their brains. Coming face to face with the existence of people not exactly like themselves deeply disturbs them. Their sense of primacy begins to erode.
"I'm not racist, but..." they cry. "I just don't see why I should have to be around anyone unlike meeeeee!"
U ok man

No one avoids other ethnicities round ere fam. Racist yes but we’s welcomes blacks with them kkk & confed flags YEEEEE HAW

ok but
which realm u gon be virtue signaling on

For me their race doesn't matter, what does matter is the quality of player typically from BR. Not all the time but a vast majority of it that player is of low quality and lacks satisfactory party etiquette.

I mean there is that one exception Enhancement Shaman in Legion pre 7.2. Completed my first 15 key with him, he was a beast.

That player will have their pet on taunt throughout a dungeon, ninja a piece of gear, be of unsatisfactory skill level, quit in the middle a dungeon because of a minor dispute.

Cross realm grouping went live on August 8 2011 Patch 4.2.0a.

It took 8 years to come to this conclusion.

It's not about race for me, just the quality of player which is typically not someone I want on my team.

Reactions: MYT

The thing is is it's actually them with the reputation of being toxic and trying to run off outsiders. It is in their gaming culture to be this way. I suggest people look up what happened to the Warsong server back in the day.

It isn't about racism for many, it's about toxicity and not agreeing with how they play (nowhere near the same standard we have coupled with the lack of communication to help put it right) and the general lack of cooperation. I think it's a mistake to roll there when we have Faerlina as a potentially less problematic option, but only time will tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: MYT
The thing is is it's actually them with the reputation of being toxic and trying to run off outsiders. It is in their gaming culture to be this way. I suggest people look up what happened to the Warsong server back in the day.

It isn't about racism for many, it's about toxicity and not agreeing with how they play (nowhere near the same standard we have coupled with the lack of communication to help put it right) and the general lack of cooperation. I think it's a mistake to roll there when we have Faerlina as a potentially less problematic option, but only time will tell.

Wat happened on warsong too lazy to search

With all this hype that shrouds classic, I think allot of people have put the party sync model that's being tested on the back burner. If party sync works in favor of twinks in BFA then all this classic hype is for nothing. I'm gonna assume that most of everyone would rather play the established twink they've already got time and gear into in BFA than to start a fresh twink in Classic.

That's a terrible assumption lol
And why is that? Bg's won't even be unlock til phase 2 or 3, gear is going to be crazy harder. I know about vanilla twinking/gear cause I've been there. If party sync brings back the brackets in BFA then I won't play classic. If they don't then i'll twink in classic.

And why is that? Bg's won't even be unlock til phase 2 or 3, gear is going to be crazy harder. I know about vanilla twinking/gear cause I've been there. If party sync brings back the brackets in BFA then I won't play classic. If they don't then i'll twink in classic.

Because BFA is trash and according to the WoW Classic census 58.9% of people said they do not have an active WoW subscription.

Of 10 categories for content players are most excited about Battlegrounds was 6th behind Questing, Collecting items/recipes/wealth, World PvP, Dungeons and Raids respectively.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...nhU4MorbNFGnzN09Q-aq5Tkc_065rwA/viewanalytics

Because BFA is trash and according to the WoW Classic census 58.9% of people said they do not have an active WoW subscription.
Then 58.9 of people would have to sub to WoW to play Classic, once they find out they won't be getting stuff handed to them they will quit. Tis his own. Play it or don't but people in general..don't sleep on the party sync.

Then 58.9 of people would have to sub to WoW to play Classic, once they find out they won't be getting stuff handed to them they will quit. Tis his own. Play it or don't but people in general..don't sleep on the party sync.

That's the point though. Alot of returning players don't want things handed to them like they are now. That is one of the reasons why people are returning

The people who will quit classic are the ones playing retail lol

Last edited:
That's the point though. Alot of returning players don't want things handed to them like they are now. They are returning

The people who will quit classic are the ones playing retail lol
You obviously have your strong options on classic and that's fine. All I was suggesting is that people don't sleep on the party sync. That is all.

ok but
which realm u gon be virtue signaling on

Not decided yet, tossing up between Bloodsail Buccaneers, Grobbulus and Remulos.

Although Grobbulus sounds horribly phlegmy.

It's RP silliness vs better ping time. Prob just go with whichever has lowest pop on the day

kQtlWrv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread