vote wow classic realm US

which us realm u gon pick

• Total voters
Absolutely. I believe that will be the filler for lack of levelers... do we really expect random levelers to hop into PvP just like they did in classic? Without the XP? Im thinking there will be a lot more twink v twink battles, a good thing.

And grouping will still be server-only, yes? So for that it's a more consequential decision...

edit- saying that in classic no one knew wtf was going on. Now there's more information so randoms in PvP seem less likely.

yeah i'm not sure if grouping is server-only, but i would imagine it is. I'm probably gonna hold off on leveling my main until I can confirm that's the case because I can't be leveling more than 1 or 2 toons to 60

Awesome! Thank you for that info! So, to be safe, if you want to queue against Herod but not be ON Herod one would choose another EST realm for US? Is that as accurate as we can be at this time?
Correct... although this is Blizzard™ we're talking about, so there's no predicting what types of shenanigans they might pull if there's a sufficiently-massive population-change at some point. :rolleyes:

That's actually really important information... thank you for all your work to help with the server updates too, BTW. :)
<3 :D

Users who are viewing this thread