News Vote for XPOFF's Most Valuable Player!

Who is XPOFF's Most Valuable Player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to @Mcconnell for providing enough people for sun to ask to vote for him

Imagine being voted xpoffs mvp by people who don't use it and only signed up to vote

Imagine counting those votes

Congrats to @Mcconnell for providing enough people for sun to ask to vote for him

Imagine being voted xpoffs mvp by people who don't use it and only signed up to vote

Imagine counting those votes
Votes were validated. There was only three new accounts that voted for Sun (after poll was posted). However, going forward a rule surrounding @Goesid's recommendation will be implemented.

Votes were validated. There was only three new accounts that voted for Sun (after poll was posted). However, going forward a rule surrounding @Goesid's recommendation will be implemented.
Real results

Sun - 59
Necroaqua - 56

Sun - 3 accounts created to vote
Necroaqua - 0

Sun - 56
Necroaqua - 56

Sun - voted for himself
Necroaqua - voted for sun

Necroaqua - 56
Sun - 55 and should be DQed for self vote

Necroaqua - 56
Tgod - 25
Sun - 0

Last edited by a moderator:
@Iild I investigated the accounts. two check out and one was suspicious. Therefore, I would only disqualify the suspicious user.

uh oh suspicious voting, tgod would never have had those problems
[doublepost=1544206260,1544206145][/doublepost]also can u ban sun for threatening me just now

not mad, said this award is a joke ages ago, just dunno why im the one who has to point out how it's a joke every time

Congrats @Sun !

And thanks everyone for nominated and voted for me. I enjoy looking at all the information and making guides for my own sake - I'm glad that its been helpful and appreciated =)

Last edited:
uh oh suspicious voting, tgod would never have had those problems
[doublepost=1544206260,1544206145][/doublepost]also can u ban sun for threatening me just now

I can confirm there are multiple people who voted tgod as a joke, but intended to change it to Sun afterwards, only to discover they couldn't change their vote...

I can confirm there are multiple people who voted tgod as a joke, but intended to change it to Sun afterwards, only to discover they couldn't change their vote...

Implying the same couldn't be said about people wanting to change to necro

Then dont vote as joke. But if they introduce an award for stupidity I'll keep these people in mind, do they have names?

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!

@necroaqua I am so sorry that this isn't something that we can share, and it had to be a choice between us. You have been wonderful for this community, a true legendary icon that i feel will always be remembered here. If there was a way i could share this i could not think of a better person. I look forward to whatever you might release next and if there is anything i can do to help any twinks you have in the 39s please don't hesitate to contact me.

@the39community I may be the winner of this award but it is thru your hard-work and dedication that made it possible. You guys have rallied around me from the start and continue to demonstrate what great bracket culture we have developed. I am the one leading the charge but it is because i know i have such great people behind me that my faith doesn't waiver. Sure there will always be a dose of toxicity that rises from time to time, but it is how we handle those situations that will determine our strength and resolve. I cant thank you enough. This is still the early stages of this great revival and as the community evolves i hope we stay true to what got us here. Welcoming, inclusive, and above all having patience for the new players. Sure they may not have made a twink before but your support is bringing in some excellent quality players. That's you my friends! We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not a act but a habit. We are excellent!!!!

@Iild I hope you think of me every time you look to the heavens.
goth-sunlight-mighty-boosh-noel-gif-12598237
https://tenor.com/view/goth-sunlight-mighty-boosh-noel-gif-12598237

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!

@the39community I may be the winner of this award but it is thru your hard-work and dedication that made it possible. You guys have rallied around me from the start and continue to demonstrate what great bracket culture we have developed. I am the one leading the charge but it is because i know i have such great people behind me that my faith doesn't waiver. Sure there will always be a dose of toxicity that rises from time to time, but it is how we handle those situations that will determine our strength and resolve. I cant thank you enough. This is still the early stages of this great revival and as the community evolves i hope we stay true to what got us here. Welcoming, inclusive, and above all having patience for the new players. Sure they may not have made a twink before but your support is bringing in some excellent quality players. That's you my friends! We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not a act but a habit. We are excellent!!!!
You are very welcome, your efforts to reform the 39 forums really did help during the Asmongold invasion and I was happy to see you representing this website so well. Congratulations!

All im saying is a streamer with 30k views plays the bracket? the fact of the matter is if he came to any bracket other than 39s it would have the same results 19s most of all you think people with all these old toons who "quit" wouldn't come back to 19 if it got massively popular again??? @Sun lets face it the only reason you play 39s is because of your old gear you play the bracket knowing you can easily be "admired" for your old gfed gear people will naturally follow you because of it they see the gear and they are dragged towards it 39s got active from old foundations set a long time ago and the luck that you got exposure from someone who happened to stumble across it could of happened to any bracket at any time at any point. for example Wod if someone like asmongold did this in wod imagine how huge 19s with would be with the activity already being at a all time high "for twinks" with the scheme to help new people come into the bracket, so if you actually look into it you just got lucky.... you were prepared but most of all lucky.

Ps gear doesn't make you good at the game.

That is all i'll now not post on here for another 4 years bye

All im saying is a streamer with 30k views plays the bracket? the fact of the matter is if he came to any bracket other than 39s it would have the same results 19s most of all you think people with all these old toons who "quit" wouldn't come back to 19 if it got massively popular again??? @Sun lets face it the only reason you play 39s is because of your old gear you play the bracket knowing you can easily be "admired" for your old gfed gear people will naturally follow you because of it they see the gear and they are dragged towards it 39s got active from old foundations set a long time ago and the luck that you got exposure from someone who happened to stumble across it could of happened to any bracket at any time at any point. for example Wod if someone like asmongold did this in wod imagine how huge 19s with would be with the activity already being at a all time high "for twinks" with the scheme to help new people come into the bracket, so if you actually look into it you just got lucky.... you were prepared but most of all lucky.

Ps gear doesn't make you good at the game.

That is all i'll now not post on here for another 4 years bye
Not only did Asmongold threaten to play the bracket, he browsed the forums and found a whole bunch of toxic people. And McConnell wrestled with a bear. It was great seeing that Sun stepped up and lead people in the right direction. Anyways I won't see you respond in 4 years so have a good one mate!

Users who are viewing this thread