US @Voc

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you haven't

I literally run circles around players like you
Does running circles cause u to miss kicks ?...I'm actually sure it does cause u can get off your balance ThinkingFace

I watched the video and that seemed like a normal day for a rogue. He came in already not in stealth from previous combat, engaged, probably realized he couldn't kill and then moved on. Rogues will miss kicks if you fake cast, I miss them all the time (Quote and reply with ya b/c ur trash. git gud lul). Nothing special here, unless you wanted to call him out specifically for some reason.

Now a rogue soloing a restro druid/shaman would be a hot clip.

Been outplaying you and farming you since MoP my guy, I don't need to prove anything lol
And I beg to differ, were in the lower end brackets guy, I've solod a win on my FCs expansions back. Now adays you can't do that, but one player can still make a winning difference.

You can still solo win with an fc, I've still done it :) glad to see you back bud

EU bracket is dead always was always will be

I didn't get "shit on" by missing kicks bc of high latency ur just as dog as the dog who posted the video. Your math is shit if I was the sham I would have killed the rogue no doubt

I talk the talk and walk the walk its easier to think a player of my mechanical skill doesn't exist than to accept player does exist

I put less time into this game than most of the forum fighters like you have, so you should be better but you're not and that is what is truly hilarious

1) EU is as dead as NA. If you count f2p/vet activity, I'm pretty sure EU is thriving even more.
2) You're not gonna get better if you think that everything you do is flawless and there is no improvements to be made
3) Your delusion of grandeur is both sad and laughable at the same time
4) You are the forum fighter.

You've always been laughed out of everywhere, mainly due to your attitude problem. I don't even play NA, and I know how you are getting clowned from anywhere between pugs and when wargames were a thing.

1) EU is as dead as NA. If you count f2p/vet activity, I'm pretty sure EU is thriving even more.
2) You're not gonna get better if you think that everything you do is flawless and there is no improvements to be made
3) Your delusion of grandeur is both sad and laughable at the same time
4) You are the forum fighter.

You've always been laughed out of everywhere, mainly due to your attitude problem. I don't even play NA, and I know how you are getting clowned from anywhere between pugs and when wargames were a thing.
only been a couple weeks now I came back since legion and already got the bracket shook both regions

i am enjoying my return seeing old vets come back new vets come in

if you aren't a part of it at least you got to witness

Last edited:
only been a couple weeks now I came back since legion and already got the bracket shook both regions

i am enjoying my return seeing old vets come back new vets come in

if you aren't a part of it at least you got to witness

Can you even read or is that just another one of your disabilities? Asking for a friend.

Can you even read or is that just another one of your disabilities? Asking for a friend.

Your disability seems to be a moral one - all you do is jump on the bandwagon when you see a group of people targeting a certain person. Maybe you should try taking the other side some time and showing some courage - you may find it rewarding.

(viii) Do not create @threads. No need to bring your private drama to the public. Keep it private, like Conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread