US @Voc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was lagging and it wouldn't have mattered if I did land them and got you bc we were going to lose anyways gg you had the better team and got a couple lucky jukes

see ya soon

Those didn't look like lucky jukes though. Idk why you guys have beef, but as an objective party I can tell that you simply just got fucked on the kicks. It happens. Kick super late, or get that insta kick and let your stun work on the next setup.

Those didn't look like lucky jukes though. Idk why you guys have beef, but as an objective party I can tell that you simply just got fucked on the kicks. It happens. Kick super late, or get that insta kick and let your stun work on the next setup.
It was a combination of lag and not expecting fake casts from some rando sham named adept

100% lucky
[doublepost=1565374632,1565374537][/doublepost]Btw nice attempt to save your comrade at the start of the video @Resto

It was a combination of lag and not expecting fake casts from some rando sham named adept

100% lucky

-Lag is typical excuse
-Not expecting to be faked is the purpose of faking, no matter how random the player seems. You got faked twice though, so after the first fake, your one brain cell should immediately tingle and tell you that this guy is prone to faking.

-Lag is typical excuse
-Not expecting to be faked is the purpose of faking, no matter how random the player seems. You got faked twice though, so after the first fake, your one brain cell should immediately tingle and tell you that this guy is prone to faking.
this goes for u and everyone

1v1 mirror rogue in arena

Come EU.

Why would you need a 1v1 to realize blatant mistakes in your gameplay though, and not just own up to the fact? Not to mention the fallacy in your arguments.
You are probably like most rogues. You just kick to kick. To land the interrupt. I calculate everything and go for the kill, not just the interrupt. Before the fight I check my latency and try my best to compensate for it. My kicks go out in moments I see best to land the killing blow. That means I kick while managing energy/watching procs/crits/white dmg/gcd. This moment I didn't expect jukes bc the sham played dog the other parts of the match. You can't check me.
[doublepost=1565376448,1565375652][/doublepost]@Chops
I had unreliable support I was not going to let myself die to a broken spec dog

This moment I didn't expect jukes bc the sham played dog the other parts of the match.
Now you're just makin me wish I recorded the whole match. I was the sole reason that game was won. your whole team was vet twinks. We had 1 vet (geared wrong - the druid) and 2 F2P twinks. rest were all levelers. The doubt we had in the beginning when we got facerolled off the start in mid was unreal. But we won by capping last 1-1.

this would be alot easier on you if you'd just say "yea, you know what? I didn't play that encounter well" and move on
You are among those who don't want to believe how elite I really am

Now you're just makin me wish I recorded the whole match. I was the sole reason that game was won. your whole team was vet twinks. We had 1 vet (geared wrong - the druid) and 2 F2P twinks. rest were all levelers. The doubt we had in the beginning when we got facerolled off the start in mid was unreal. But we won by capping last 1-1.
You were not the sole reason and making that statement shows how dog you really are. WSG is won by team efforts. My team was not all vets and the vets we did have were playing like it was their first bg.

like i said

see ya soon

You are among those who don't want to believe how elite I really am

You were not the sole reason and making that statement shows how dog you really are. WSG is won by team efforts. My team was not all vets and the vets we did have were playing like it was their first bg.

like i said

see ya soon
Been outplaying you and farming you since MoP my guy, I don't need to prove anything lol
And I beg to differ, were in the lower end brackets guy, I've solod a win on my FCs expansions back. Now adays you can't do that, but one player can still make a winning difference.

No you haven't

I literally run circles around players like you
Pretty sure I have uploaded footage and vods saying elsewise, but at this point you're just being an attempt troll. So, my work is done here.

https://xpoff.com/threads/got-the-whole-bracket-shook.71952/

you will never be the player I am
[doublepost=1565378444,1565378221][/doublepost]
Pretty sure I have uploaded footage and vods saying elsewise, but at this point you're just being an attempt troll. So, my work is done here.
you don't know what it means to outplay why would any good player want to watch your useless footage

my mechanical skill you can only dream of having

https://xpoff.com/threads/got-the-whole-bracket-shook.71952/

you will never be the player I am
[doublepost=1565378444,1565378221][/doublepost]
you don't know what it means to outplay why would any good player want to watch your useless footage

my mechanical skill you can only dream of having

Never answered my question in the other thread so gonna ask again. Who are you? I've been playing this game a long time and I've never heard of you. I'm not trying to troll I'm just confused how someone with such a massive ego can pretend people actually know them.

You are probably like most rogues. You just kick to kick. To land the interrupt. I calculate everything and go for the kill, not just the interrupt. Before the fight I check my latency and try my best to compensate for it. My kicks go out in moments I see best to land the killing blow. That means I kick while managing energy/watching procs/crits/white dmg/gcd. This moment I didn't expect jukes bc the sham played dog the other parts of the match. You can't check me.
[doublepost=1565376448,1565375652][/doublepost]@Chops
I had unreliable support I was not going to let myself die to a broken spec dog

Okay let me calculate this for you.

You got faked, not once, but twice and called it lucky/random, when it was clearly the intention of your opponent to fake you. After the first fake, your slow-ass NA brain should have been woken up and realize this is a player who is not just gonna let you get a free kick.

The way you calculate kicks also depends on your other tools. You have a stun as a lvl 20 rogue. Locking down healers is legit piss easy. You kick late, or let the person fake, because he is not low enough health where healing becomes more stressful, and getting a heal off is necessary. He has the time to try and fake you, and he did. You kick way too early in that scenario. In the other scenario you kick early most of the time, because now healing is way more critical. They can't afford fakes, and you just conditioned them with late kicks, so it's more unsuspected. Moreover, you will have stuns to act as interrupts as well and to get you time to get your kick off cd again.

So how is my "kick math", NA professor?

You talk like you're some big dog, but doesn't own up to your mistakes. You fucked up. Don't blame anything else. Move on. You got called out. Make your beef with him.

Judging by how you've always posted in the past, and now, people and myself can tell that you're a god damn meme and this is just hilarious. Maybe we'll see more clips in the future of you getting shit on. If you talk big, you better own up to it. Or stay quiet.

Last edited:
Okay let me calculate this for you.

You got faked, not once, but twice and called it lucky/random, when it was clearly the intention of your opponent to fake you. After the first fake, your slow-ass NA brain should have been woken up and realize this is a player who is not just gonna let you get a free kick.

The way you calculate kicks also depends on your other tools. You have a stun as a lvl 20 rogue. Locking down healers is legit piss easy. You kick late, or let the person fake, because he is not low enough health where healing becomes more stressful, and getting a heal off is necessary. He has the time to try and fake you, and he did. You kick way too early in that scenario. In the other scenario you kick early most of the time, because now healing is way more critical. They can't afford fakes, and you just conditioned them with late kicks, so it's more unsuspected. Moreover, you will have stuns to act as interrupts as well and to get you time to get your kick off cd again.

So how is my "kick math", NA professor?

You talk like you're some big dog, but doesn't own up to your mistakes. You fucked up. Don't blame anything else. Move on. You got called out. Make your beef with him.

Judging by how you've always posted in the past, and now, people and myself can tell that you're a god damn meme and this is just hilarious. Maybe we'll see more clips in the future of you getting shit on. If you talk big, you better own up to it. Or stay quiet.
EU bracket is dead always was always will be

I didn't get "shit on" by missing kicks bc of high latency ur just as dog as the dog who posted the video. Your math is shit if I was the sham I would have killed the rogue no doubt

I talk the talk and walk the walk its easier to think a player of my mechanical skill doesn't exist than to accept player does exist

I put less time into this game than most of the forum fighters like you have, so you should be better but you're not and that is what is truly hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread