Visting Memorials. Hidden Areas and other forgotten places

2 pages back I see someone saying it's an amazing thread. I'm sure theres more like that and you just made stuff up. If you don't like it you don't have to enter it and I'm fine with that. But I will keep the thread alive for those that like the thread.

Sucks that the Dancing troll village is now accesible Via-Tunnel. In Wotlk I charged 1k gold For a Walkthrough on how to get there(There was a secret way to get there).Didnt think Anyone would Actually do it. I actually got a day ban for going there too much xD. it was a Super cool place to chill with the guildies.

Bump. Will look for more spots and update later this week.

[MENTION=13178]Vailent[/MENTION] Sorry your post wnt unoticed. That's the reason for the thread. Most people don't notice these things if they aren't near a questing chain. I'm glad you liked it.

Thanks for the awesome thread, my brother had stumbeled across a NPC Dwarf named Rousch when he had gone to do Arch in Hillsbrad when Cata became part of starter pack... we thought it was a glitch and laughed at it but after i showed him this thread he felt bad and raced back to the site where he /kneel /pray /apologise for 12hours straight before falling asleep in front of the computer, i decided to take a few screenies while he was sleeping. Again, Thanks fot the Thread. :)

kQCZ74L.jpg

Rw6o8kP.jpg

T2O0iOf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Thread.

I really would like to visit the smiley face but I just can't seem to get through that karazahn wall. I'm always getting dismounted. How exactly did you get to the smiley face?

Great Thread.

I really would like to visit the smiley face but I just can't seem to get through that karazahn wall. I'm always getting dismounted. How exactly did you get to the smiley face?

It became extinct along with the crypt and a few others in 5.4 when mammoths were fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread