EU+US Veteran or 120 scaled?

you'd be surprised to hear this is how it goes every single patch drop
I love spending my time in the ptr so I can help people plan for the future and/or explain changes, only to have all that time and work wasted because people can't click past the homepage.
[doublepost=1571066669,1571066440][/doublepost]Two weeks into the patch:

"Hey, has anyone thought to check vanilla enchants?"

Endless rage is 15 attack power, and charbroiled tiger steaks right now is what i am using, no garentee that those are the best either though.

im workin on figureing the best buffs to bring in and over useables, ill make a list of what i tried and works/doesnt eventually.

Ive seen ppl using draenor flasks once they went over 90, tooltip said +11 though. So yours seem to be better.

Ive seen ppl using draenor flasks once they went over 90, tooltip said +11 though. So yours seem to be better.
To put this in perspective, a party synced warrior will have 136 str. My vet warrior has 140.

My alchemy flask gives me +8 str, making it 148. The +15 AP food would effectively give you 151.

You'd be sacrificing an incredible amount of secondaries, as well as weapon enchants and movement speed enchants and gliders (and other consumables), for a handful of main stat.

it would be 15 ap + a food buff (the one i have used was 5 str for DK but i am p sure there is better.) Some consumables are useable, like health potions and the BG potions, havnt tried everything yet but its p much as you said nothing that is really abusable Tried crystal of insanity already, will try the fel-core one when i get to it but i dont think it will work.

idk if warrior is a great example bc how powerful the crusader proc is at this lvl. Also, your point is entirely valid from a stats bulk perspective sync is terrible, you will never be ass strong as a vet, not even close really.

You do, however as a warrior get an interupt and heroic leap, those are nothing to scoff at (and again, still not even close to worth losing crusader enchant.) A sync character is about as strong as a pure FTP, a little less stat bulk but more skills is more skills.

just notice something .. can it be mastery is at work ? or someone is sure mastery is off in party sync .. for a hunter, mastery adds a lot of dmg .. and range .. maybe anyone having hunter party sync can check out if dmg and range is increased
i think youre on to something here. ive been playing party syncd tank classes the past few days and have been having a blast. you definitely need something in the slot for it to scale down.you cant go in naked for instance. ill try some mastery consumables tonight and see what happens. also not sure if its been covered but any buffs you have before joining the bg get cleared but you can eat once in the bg.

mastery isnt listed as a secondary on my 29’s but it is on a scaled down higher level. the tanks im playing are both over level 90 so it would be “active” for them correct? mastery food eaten in the bg gave me 3% more. also the scaled down toon gets honor points,a piece of gear scaled to their level and NO MARKS OF HONOR for a win.

bigproblem allance DH
hastheruns horde DK

I love spending my time in the ptr so I can help people plan for the future and/or explain changes, only to have all that time and work wasted because people can't click past the homepage.
[doublepost=1571066669,1571066440][/doublepost]Two weeks into the patch:

"Hey, has anyone thought to check vanilla enchants?"
hey! has anyone tried breaking your 120 gear to red. enter bg. fix gear on mount while on acid? this might actually work.

editing for notes: meth might work for substitute for acid

hey! has anyone tried breaking your 120 gear to red. enter bg. fix gear on mount while on acid? this might actually work.

editing for notes: meth might work for substitute for acid
yes but nothing is changing. maybe the chickens im using as sacrifice aren’t virgins or something.

Users who are viewing this thread