US Veteran 10v10 Wargame (8pm EST, Saturday, February 6th)

Just realized I can't make it, I have my Birthday Dinner with the family tonight.
I Forgot that would be this weekend when I signed up Before.

ggs... horde won all of them I believe
Oh you sneaky devil, Horde won first one 3-0 with a full game GY camp but alliance kept getting better and better until we won 3-2 in the final game. GGs to Horde and Alliance, thanks to everybody for coming out in the end, I didnt think it was gonna happen but it did. Would love to setup more in the future!

was gonna play but apparently names like "gayloser" gets you a 5 hour suspension

hopefully ubex has clips as usual to see what i missed out on

was gonna play but apparently names like "gayloser" gets you a 5 hour suspension

hopefully ubex has clips as usual to see what i missed out on
I'll be editing the video and compiling all the clips and should have it all uploaded on Youtube by like mid-day Sunday, if you don't want to wait til then, you can watch the raw unedited copy HERE

You didn't get better wtf we just stopped trying. And no im not salty it's just a fact we literally laughed 24/7 in the call all messing around.

Edit: We had a RESTO DRUID healing... Nuff said
Where the fuck did all the salt come from man? My GOD!!! They were friendly games and we definitely improved our game lol. All our team agrees and so does some of your team. Cmon man, chill.

You didn't get better wtf we just stopped trying. And no im not salty it's just a fact we literally laughed 24/7 in the call all messing around.

Edit: We had a RESTO DRUID healing... Nuff said

I hope you know when I said "delayed carries" I was fucking around... You know that right?

I'll be honest, they were some of the worst games I played in. Ended up joining in the last two games I think? Literally wasn't competitive at all and felt as if I had soloed qued WSG and got in with a pug.

Overall I had fun though, being in the call joking around all 20 minutes of both games is what made it.

I'll be honest, they were some of the worst games I played in. Ended up joining in the last two games I think? Literally wasn't competitive at all and felt as if I had soloed qued WSG and got in with a pug.

Overall I had fun though, being in the call joking around all 20 minutes of both games is what made it.
Yeah, i can agree at some point on my team we even had people asking "Can we go and do pugs please?".

Users who are viewing this thread