US Veteran 10v10 Wargame (8pm EST, Saturday, February 6th)

Ubex

Grandfathered
I've been hearing a lot of talk of people wanting to do more Real-Ids and Wargames so I thought I'd try and contribute!

This event will take place on Saturday, February 6th and will be starting at approximately 8pm EST (5pm PST/ 7pm CST). You may ask why plan a wargame a whole week out? I like to be organized :)

Rules are as follows, if you can think of a good rule that I forgot to mention, let me know:
1) No ferals
2) Max 2 of same class

Please leave your character armory link or the character name/class/spec/faction

ALLIANCE:

Healer 1: Ubex - Disc

Healer 2:

Healer 3:

DPS 1: Barbie - Rogue

DPS 2: Delayed - Windwalker

DPS 3: Lenny - Arms Warrior

DPS 4: Wencheak - Brewmaster

DPS 5: Gokku - Boomy

DPS 6:

FC: Catchupboii - Resto Druid

HORDE:

Healer 1: Barb - Disc

Healer 2:

Healer 3:

DPS 1: Loco - Hunter

DPS 2: Misty - Druid (Guardian)

DPS 3: Trumplordtko - Rogue

DPS 4: Neon - Brewmaster

DPS 5: Xc - Windwalker

DPS 6: Burg - Boomy

FC: Kayrekt - Hunter

We will be using Curse to communicate seeing as it is very suitable to a 10 man call

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR CHARACTER LINK!!!

Last edited:
Uh, isn't this when the 29 10v10 is?
Umm, I may be wrong but I think Ameleta's first one is February 20th? If you could link me where you saw that there was another one on the 8th, I could definitely revise the time to accommodate for others [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Umm, I may be wrong but I think Ameleta's first one is February 20th? If you could link me where you saw that there was another one on the 8th, I could definitely revise the time to accommodate for others [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Not amalettas, Fried Chicken vs some team Robby is putting together.

I'm 100% down to play as my balance Druid! I'll get the armor link when I'm home from work.

Users who are viewing this thread