Vet account turned free trial

Barbatus

Veteran
Hello , I recently asked Gm for 1 day of free gametime to try update twink (told gm it to buy token), it was granted but now it expired and i can't q BG (Free trial acc can't perform this action). I don't get it why i lost vet status. Is it really possible they saw i tricked them and want to f me or am i missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated

upload_2022-6-24_16-58-45.png

https://xpoff.com/threads/20s-guide-index-and-faq-read-before-posting-new-threads.95324/

You'll need to ask for another day and turn your XP back on.

You can say you have items in your mailbox, this usually works.

shieeet really man i never saw anything about that , i did turn on xp but after gametime expired, Thanks for help! Should i delete ?

Its huntard
Should i delete ?
You answered your own question :KEKW:
[doublepost=1656439134,1656434031][/doublepost]In all seriousness I actually ask for 24hrs every once in a while and I'm usually very honest with them so far that I just ask "Hey can I get 24h to update my 20s with new gems/enchants?" And I'm 3/3 so far on the tickets.

[doublepost=1656439134,1656434031][/doublepost]In all seriousness I actually ask for 24hrs every once in a while and I'm usually very honest with them so far that I just ask "Hey can I get 24h to update my 20s with new gems/enchants?" And I'm 3/3 so far on the tickets.

How dare you treat those gms with respect and decency. We don't allow that kind of rational thinking and reasonableness around these parts sir! Kindly sharpen your pitchfork and join the hate mob or you'll be asked (rudely) to leave.

lmao no i meant like delete this thread not char it's my only one since level squish but i don't see how,i often use site and and see people asking things that have been asked and are flamed for it but i really couldn't find anywhere , anyway thanks a lot bois !

lmao no i meant like delete this thread not char it's my only one since level squish but i don't see how,i often use site and and see people asking things that have been asked and are flamed for it but i really couldn't find anywhere , anyway thanks a lot bois !
Honestly if you have a question you think is dumb and are worried about getting flamed for it, just use the discord rather than making a new thread for it :D
However I'll give you the fact that the forums are a little confusing and need to be cleaned up a bit..

Users who are viewing this thread