Vent Your Frustrations II

sometimes near the end of a long term relationship which has become toxic... you go through swings... you know its time to move on... but a part of you holds on... the memories .... the stability.... and the questioning for meaning... meaning in what was and what was suppose to be....
I may or may not have fallen both in and out of love through this statement.

*Whispers* Are there any other fun, fresh new mmos? Pm if so.

Also

Lol Duo was this one right? (I say that in the hopes that they break down his front door and give him a cavity search.)
Apparently, Swifty got arrested last night on stream via a troll phone call to the police, not really a frustration of mine, I just though it was really funny :)

https://twitter.com/SwiftyiRL

No but really i saw this a few days ago and i was like "well, what do you expect from the internet" Which makes me think and feel as a person, a human being, like "were fucked dude" Like, humanity in general is fucked lol. We've got too many assholes in the pool hoggin all the good toys or cutting in line at the theater lol. Which brought me too old 80s classic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_from_New_York but without all the religious overtones lol.

I think.. all the trolls just might eat eachother and form a super troll.. the likes of which mankind has never seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 days of farming for Doomspike min 20 runs/day, no drop. Say something about this.

I've killed Foreman Thistlenettle hundreds of times on my warrior with no legs. Everything else has dropped scores of times.

Worst part is the stupid pants dropped for my druid THE FIRST TIME I KILLED HIM...

and there they sit in the bank. Useless...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I've killed Foreman Thistlenettle hundreds of times on my warrior with no legs. Everything else has dropped scores of times.

Worst part is the stupid pants dropped for my druid THE FIRST TIME I KILLED HIM...

and there they sit in the bank. Useless...

Stick with with it, i farmed for those dumb pants on and off for 2 years or so, lol. Finally got em

Stick with with it, i farmed for those dumb pants on and off for 2 years or so, lol. Finally got em

Yeah, it just gets frustrating and boring...

I pulled the whole room the other day. Skeletal Gauntlets, Petrified Shinbone, and Cold Iron Pick ALL dropped at the same time. RNG hates me.

Enchantments need better scales!! the 20-24 bg is basically broken because of these enchants

Enchantments need better scales!! the 20-24 bg is basically broken because of these enchants

All brackets are broken because of them. I saw a lvl 12 dwarf prot paladin with 3800 HP.

The plus side is that enchanters are going to make a lot of money since it will pretty much mandatory to enchant your BOAs with lvl 90 enchants if you want to BG while you level alts.

Time to dust off my lvl 62 priest and finally finish leveling her up. I want to cash in.

Last edited by a moderator:
yupp all brackets suck now. its just that 20-24 is the worst. I think i might just play endgame instead.

Today I was in the Wetlands on my rogue and I found a chest there. I opened it and it contained the feet of the lynx. I wasnt sure if I wanted the boots on my rogue or on my hunter so while I held the chest open I didn't loot the boots. Suddenly the chest with its contents dissapeared :(

you need to keep reopnening it or it goes bye bye.

7 game BG loosing streak...
why do i keep playing this balanced bracket? :confused: /headsmash:mad:

Yea , been playin with a lv 90 retry pal for a while , and today chose to play my f2p again ,it was horribly horrible. There is no dam balance.

Today I was in the Wetlands on my rogue and I found a chest there. I opened it and it contained the feet of the lynx. I wasnt sure if I wanted the boots on my rogue or on my hunter so while I held the chest open I didn't loot the boots. Suddenly the chest with its contents dissapeared :(

Ya , i hate when it happens. You have to open , move for 2 sec and reopen again . Thats what i actualy do , when im farming something with my account with hunter and if MM drops ill bring my other account to stay near chest till i get one of my characters to get MM !

I hate the noobs who join battlegrounds before getting best gear from dungeons . They cause me big frustration. U noobs learn to get gear from dungeons cuz i hate u all!

did everyone roll hunters for cta weekends?

I didnt .

I hate the noobs who join battlegrounds before getting best gear from dungeons . They cause me big frustration. U noobs learn to get gear from dungeons cuz i hate u all!

I didnt .

I makes me smile in the 10-14 bracket when that happens.

I didnt .

To be honest, skill > gear < 24p2p.
I'm still not fully BiS and I can heal just fine. Sure, I'm squishy, but I can still stay alive in most circumstances. Gear obviously helps, but I think if skill and gear were secondary stats, we'd stack skill instead of gear. If this analogy confuses you, you clearly are not familiar with stat points for classes.

Anyways. Rage time.
Lots of things.
-rogues that stay stealthed 24/7.
-people that don't peel.
-people that don't defend bases or flag.
-backpeddlers
-hunters with dumb pets
-people who don't focus healers
-people who don't use CC
-level 24s who diss F2Ps
-F2Ps who diss 24s
-Lord Serpentis is the 2nd to last boss -.-

Users who are viewing this thread