Vent Your Frustrations II

Got in a bg against a 5man 29 premade. Only lost cause our fc jumped down..

200+ SFK runs across multiple toons since 6.0. Just did one on my newest f2p rogue & saw my first Gloomshroud drop. Lost need roll to a leveling hunter. I've even scoured multiple AHs for some restricted toons. Today was the first time I've seen the thing in-game in a few years at least... =(

Belated vent, but I'm a bit bummed out after the squish. I know most people twink for PvP, but I actually enjoy tanking. Specifically, I like to do SFK runs on my tank because packs of enemies tend to be very close together in there, meaning you can pick up several at once. Unfortunately, the squish took away roughly 20% of my physical damage reduction in armor, and another 5% from Defensive Stance (baked in to Gladiator's Resolve). That coupled with the healing nerfs makes it much harder to go as fast as I'd like to most of the time. I also hate the fact that Charge was made to root instead of stun, which forces me to take Warbringer just to fix it. It's almost like I don't even have a talent choice anymore.

Getting chain stunned by ferals on my mage... when you go up against 3 ferals you blink the first rake stun, trinket the second rake stun then getting stunned for 0.5 sec on the last stun and getting bitten for 2k damage

I don't ever really nerd rage at wow anymore because I play it quite casually, but today while fishing on my rogue I got 2 of the rare fish for the boots and 1 Dezian, whereas last week I got 1 of each. Juked every fkn time, like how I'd get happy for a split second when I saw black wolf bracers drop on my mage before I got mtb. I've always noticed that I either get decently lucky with the tournament and get the hat in the 2nd week or so, or I get it after 2 months or more. (I won the tournament 5 times on my mage before I got it.)

Anyways that was my 4th week fishing on my rogue for the whole 2 hours, time to do it again for the 5th week in a row.

I also primarily play horde with the exception of the mage, so either way no skillpatch for me

Last edited by a moderator:
29 attempts at LFH on my Pally, nothing to show for it.

Oh, wait, I have 11 pairs of those stupid boots.

Sitting in WSG queue for 40 mins now while there are 20+ 29s queued on Ravencrest. Only 2 people in bg as always :(
But queues are not bugged... jk...

I despair that I am unable to log on my p2p Worgen and run naked through Stormwind to celebrate Lupercalia.

Somebody please sacrifice a goat and whip naked virgins for me.

199px-Wolf_head%2C_1-100_CE%2C_bronze%2C_Roman%2C_Cleveland_Museum_of_Art.JPG

Oh, I just didn't :D Particularly derpessing when you find 0-1 chests per zone on average here, for ashenvale/hillsbrad/wetlands.

What you should do, is wake up at realm time 7-9 am, that is the perfect chest spawning time. That is what i usually do.

Users who are viewing this thread