Vent Your Frustrations II

I hate the fact that alliance now loses 75% of the times in battlegrounds and I hate the fact that I see huntards that do not keep team utility pets but instead of them use some useless pets...
This madness has to stop.

agree, also healers aren't protected, we hardly ever have FCs :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
BG after BG, Feral after Feral, Monk after Monk, /spit after /spit

I sometimes question why I play in this bracket. But then I have good days so I guess it's all good.

Its annoying how a brewmaster monk can deal more damage than a protection paladin can.
Its annoying how tree bark jacket scales the same as the shirt at deadmines does.
Its annoying how you get shadowfang to drop after 15 runs without p2p help and you lose it with a 12 roll difference than the first one.
Its annoying how you get a good 4k bite from a feral.
This bracket is annoying. Right ?
Logs on hearthstone, and waits for the 10v10 because thats the good thing this bracket offers.
The dream will come true! NO FERALS :3!

Its annoying how a brewmaster monk can deal more damage than a protection paladin can.
Its annoying how tree bark jacket scales the same as the shirt at deadmines does.
Its annoying how you get shadowfang to drop after 15 runs without p2p help and you lose it with a 12 roll difference than the first one.
Logs on hearthstone, and waits for the 10v10 because thats the good thing this bracket offers.

Lol relax, have a kitkat. Dont be a crazy gijolo :D

I hear you loud and clear. Just came outta Gurubashi and it was nothing but Ferals globaling me. Three AGM attempts so far where it's all been Feral winners.

It's kinda sad since I just came back to retail twinking since 3.3.5 and I can only see how much of a gutter it has become.

It's kinda sad since I just came back to retail twinking since 3.3.5 and I can only see how much of a gutter it has become.
That semi-depends. While ferals "rule" Gurubashi, hunters "ruled" almost as well (if not better) during plenty other times since 3.3.4, in my humble opinion (though one can certainly counter-argue with how absurdly hard feral bite hits, feral mobility, etc.). In other words, there's plenty of different ups-and-downs since then, and there's likely more to come (possibly, and hopefully?).

I've sent a ticket regarding the fact that I capped 3 flags without dying on EotS, and was not awarded two achievements (cap a flag, cap a flag 3 times without dying).
I've included screenshots with me capping flag 3 different times and of a scoreboard when game ended and I got no deaths.

Response:

If you have problem with achievements, wowhead.com is a great site where players comment on achievements to help others and show them how to get them.

It's beyond ridiculous now.

Hunters with Mastery pet buffs.

Yay for stats!

Just finished reading World of Warcraft: Warcrimes...

Great Read!!!

Now I want to play this fucking expansion for all its offering!!! FML for being poor!!
[MENTION=17375]LennywBoreanTundra[/MENTION] have you started reading? If so... How far/are you done?

Just finished reading World of Warcraft: Warcrimes...

Great Read!!!

Now I want to play this fucking expansion for all its offering!!! FML for being poor!!
[MENTION=17375]LennywBoreanTundra[/MENTION] have you started reading? If so... How far/are you done?

Nope, not yet =/, i plan on reading it in summer with some other books.

Users who are viewing this thread