US Dollar Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
And mine was shock humour. Not racist.

xp.png

what about this one to lil roula who is in fact a brown male

Fact - more Danes voluntarily enlisted in the German army than with the allies.

Sometimes the truth hurts. I don't care if you're but hurt. Your countrymen were cowards and Nazi sympathizers. I don't give a damn if you think hundreds of thousands would have died otherwise. TENS OF MILLIONS did die because of the people you sided with.

Wrong battle to pick. Actually every battle you've picked is wrong, but this one in particular is wrong. Over 400k Americans died to buy your freedom when you didn't even have the balls to defend yourselves and in fact sided with Germany until close to the end when they invaded you.

So are blacks worse than whites? Answer it. Why is it so hard to just answer
People are not inherently different based on their skin color/race. Remember those Nazis your countrymen cozied up to? They belied that - and we killed every German (and Dane wearing a German uniform) to right that wrong.
[doublepost=1577056792,1577056736][/doublepost]
View attachment 14010

what about this one to lil roula who is in fact a brown male
I'd expect nothing less from someone from a country that sided with the Nazis
[doublepost=1577056887][/doublepost]
Nobody here called anyone Hitler - we simply pointed out the historically established fact that they sided with Hitler. Which is, of course, much worse than being called Hitler...because while there's only one Hitler, there are a bunch of rotten countries that sided with him. Denmark is one.

Fact - more Danes voluntarily enlisted in the German army than with the allies.

Sometimes the truth hurts. I don't care if you're but hurt. Your countrymen were cowards and Nazi sympathizers. I don't give a damn if you think hundreds of thousands would have died otherwise. TENS OF MILLIONS did die because of the people you sided with.

Wrong battle to pick. Actually every battle you've picked is wrong, but this one in particular is wrong. Over 400k Americans died to buy your freedom when you didn't even have the balls to defend yourselves and in fact sided with Germany until close to the end when they invaded you.

The US involvement in Europe was little more than piggybanking the UK and Soviets and bombing civilians.

Democrats
Bingo - hit the nail on the head. Democrats want blacks poor so they vote democrat, so they take away educational options for black communities to ensure that they stay poor.
How the black community ended up voting for the party that enslaved them and fought a civil war to retain the right to enslave them - that's the real question. The Republicans freed the slaves, and Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread